Thumbs up to Wevspot

BluePanda

Hey I wanted to give Wevspot a major thumbs up. I got this awesome Thermaltake Big Typhoon thanks from him on the free to a good home thread. It's been awhile since it got here, but been busy with school and didn't get a chance to post up some pictures. I recently got the CoolIt ECO cooler from the contest -- so the Big Typohoon is moving to the home theater PC as it is in dire need of more than it's loud stock cooler.

Again, just wanted to thank you Wevspot -- it was great doing business :)

Awesome packing job... had to go find my scissors.

Looks oh so purdy. :)

THANKS!!!!!

Ha ha....

He'll be glad to hear this....Wev is one of my homies from the street and we chat quite a bit sometimes...a super nice guy and loves to help where he can....I have done quite a few deals with wev and they have all been great...Dude has the luck too...

thanks for giving a shout out... :)

even going farther and saying most all of the OCC members are the same...you just wont find a better bunch of yahoos no matter where you go... ;)

Thanks girl.

I'm glad you were able to put it to good use. I was tired of looking at it!

Tell Waco to let you post up a better pic of more than just your bottom half next time you unpack a gift :)

Doc - you're too kind. You know I'm a douche-bag.........................

Edited by wevsspot

I'm gonna say thanks as well - that cooler made her so happy that she could actually get a decent overclock on her CPU. Of course, CoolIT ruined the run in her machine but with it being transferring to the HTPC maybe the HTPC will actually hold an overclock instead of crashing as soon as it gets loaded down for more than 20 minutes. :lol:

:cheers: wevsspot!

All of you guys and gals are too kind. But I do appreciate the kind words.

Doc is right - for the most part we've got a great group of members, and that's the main reason I consider OCC as my home forum.

Thanks again ya'll.

Wev