[Old] El_Capitan's For Sale Thread

El_Capitan

Thermaltake BlacX N0028USU sold to Locutus! I'm also no longer selling my Crucial DDR3 1333MHz memory, I decided to use them in my AMD rig and fill up my LGA 1366 rigs with the G.Skills. Odd that I can get tighter timings at 1600MHz with the Crucials compared to the G.Skills.

Got it in the mail today, super fast job on the shipping!

It showed up before the presents we got for my dad and aunt, which we ordered 2 days prior. :P

Oddly enough, Cheesman42 still hasn't received his Noctua NH-D14 that I sent to him more than a week ago - and he lives about a 1 to 2-hour drive from where I live, lol. I may have to personally deliver some items to him myself in the future. :P

• Like 1

Oddly enough, Cheesman42 still hasn't received his Noctua NH-D14 that I sent to him more than a week ago - and he lives about a 1 to 2-hour drive from where I live, lol. I may have to personally deliver some items to him myself in the future. :P

What shipping method do you use? USPS is always the cheapest when it comes to non-large sized items, and if I ship something from IN to Cali, usually 2-3 days max!

• 4 weeks later...