[Old] El_Capitan's For Sale Thread

El_Capitan

Glad to hear. I really like the PSU's. I just want to standardize my PSU's for some testing. The white and blue LED's on the fan is a nice touch, and it's pretty quiet.

Yeah. The day after he sent you the money, he got fired from his job, so he's hoping that his college will allow him to work on campus (they're pretty good about that stuff) so he can continue his build.

Talk about bad timing. Of course, his manager did it over text message, so he's pretty P-O'd.

Yeah. The day after he sent you the money, he got fired from his job, so he's hoping that his college will allow him to work on campus (they're pretty good about that stuff) so he can continue his build.

Talk about bad timing. Of course, his manager did it over text message, so he's pretty P-O'd.

Dude, that's pretty messed up. At least have the decency to fire someone in person, ya know?

Dude, that's pretty messed up. At least have the decency to fire someone in person, ya know?

I agree. He just told me that he got 15 hours/week at his school, though, so he'll be okay for the time being. :)

Luckily, he's only about $200 away from being able to get the rest of his parts for his build :D

• 3 weeks later...

Talking to NumbWarrior about picking up one of your 560ti's lol. He's out of town at the moment, but he's potentially interested.

Cool. :thumbsup:

Let me know if the 580 deal falls thru. :)

The guy keeps wanting $380 for it, or a trade and cash deal. I'm giving him until midnight to pay the $400 or else it will go to the next prospects (which is you, then another fella).