Mushkin 3dmark Contest Comments Thread

Bosco

Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win, Did I win Did I win, Did I win, Did I win?

Thats about where half the people on this site are right not. Of course you know Road-runner got his steam roller out and Mowed everyone over once in forward and once in reverse. :rofl:

Great competition everyone. It was a blast.... and now just for Nostalgia I'm going to run one at my "Stable" over clocked speed.

Just for grins

1389468.png

And hey I was thinking this winter I could get out the old Phenom II and....... Giggity. :lol:

Edited by boinker

Dave is probably eating dinner and/or figuring out the winners. Or he really is just a robot and plots the death of whoever asks next. :lol:

I doubt that... he's probably got all the plots in a database already and just needs to run that good old random number generator to decide which one to use.

I doubt that... he's probably got all the plots in a database already and just needs to run that good old random number generator to decide which one to use.

Somehow, I don't think that is very far off from the truth.

When I think about it, I really don't like my chances.

Doing the math, there's at least 3 or 4 people on each results thread page that has a high end GPU, and there's 8 pages in the thread...

(I really shouldn't do the math. Now I'm a sad panda)

Edit: unless there's a special prize for highest CPU overclock or something- I had it on 4.5GHz

Edited by pixie

Guest ajmatson

sorry to break it all to u guys but i am the grand winner , u all lose to me plz bow your heads in my presents

Please click here and let the trojan install itself creating a back door for me to take over your system and pull your computer parts through my T3 line sucking away your win and making it mine :)