Math

asus

Im going to fail my math test.. iv been postin insted of studyin.. o well.. not like i was gona pass anyway!! Pray for me though.. my final or "regence" is tomarrow!! ahhh....

I took mine on monday....

Now I have to take my engrish test tomorrow :angry:

Advanced Web Final wont be that bad though...just like a lengthened version of the previous classes...just look busy... :P

I mean, when the school site is perfect already, how can we improve it?

I mean, when the school site is perfect already, how can we improve it?

Tell me about it.. http://www.nohum.k12.ca.us/ahs/ (hit day in the life and take a look at the worlds CRAPPIEST parking EVER the line of cars on the right of the screen are comeing from the nearly empty parking lot at the back... On the bright side my best friend lives rin that blue house at the top right... in the middle of the three houses... SCHOOL NIGHT LAN PARTYS!!!!!)That is the ONLY part of my 3 stoplight town that has REAL traffic jams!!!!!!

Ugh... I had math Finals firs period today... :( only good part is we get out at 12:15 all week

Edited by Duff Man

heh when i was in high school i didnt even take my finals and i still passed or maybe i didnt pass maybe they just wanted me out.my entire school carrer was like that.in middle school i passed and graduated with flying Fs.that was after they expelled me for the rest of the year. not proud of it but if i made it thru 12 years of school like that then you can defenitaly make thru.

yeayy... done with finals...im not goin to school tomorrow :P

Just gonna have a 2 person lan party... :rolleyes:

i all had mine last week, got to go home early on 2 of the days, and i got friday and monday off, me was lucky. lol