Take A Look At My Website

OCit

Hey guys. Im working on this "business" for a school project technically but I really want to start it in real life. The company is Metallic Surge and basically what is does is build modded/overclocked/good looking (one or all of the previous) custom computers. My targeted market is teenagers who need a computer for university/college who are i guess you can say "nerds". lol. Also, im looking into the computers being used at DJ booths at clubs and high tech restauraunts and stuff. Basically I would really appreciate if you take a look at my site and tell me what you think. ANNNNnnyyy ideas are welcomed. Also, if you have any other target market ideas that would be great also. I would really appreaciate this guys. Thanks so much in advance,

Ted

puts my webpage to shame :P maby you can PM me and give my some tips.. BTW if im not mistaken.. this belongs in the webpage catigory.. as mine got moved there!! O well.. but i like it alot.. so.. give me sone ideas.. i use to be able to do thoes buttons but now that i have upgraded form fireworks 4 to MX 2004... i cant seem to get it done!! o well..

on this page, where it says HSF shouldn't it be "when a system is overclocked" instead of "when a system is overclocker?" Also i think it would look better if u used the full words then the the abbrevation for the hardware. like u have HSF (the heat sink fan) and then u have The Power Supply Unit (PSU) i just think it would look better if u had them all the same. On this page under "What determines the clock speed of a CPU?" it should say "If we were to overclock this CPU we would do so by increasing the FSB, since one cannot change the multiplier on any new Intel chips." Also under "Air Cooling" where it says "- not as cool as other setups" thats not entirely true. Some air setups are cooler than crappy water setups. a nice slk-900a with a tornado could probably beat a TT Aquarius 2. u also forgot peltier cooling. on this page I am pretty sure Abit makes the IC7 Max 3 not Asus. also on that page why would u use pc3500 RAM in a mobo that can only support pc3200 ram? its a waste of money. i can find more to criticize if you would like? don't get me wrong it looks good, but there are thing such as i have mentioned that can be improved upon.

Thanks guys so much. Sly C, i love the criticism, im going to change all that stuff tonight. keep it coming guys! Also, web site aside, do you think this is a viable business? Who would it cater to? Thank you again,

Ted

Edited by OCit