Valve's new game (July 19th)

WhenKittensATK

This isn't something you can use as an argument in a digital distribution vs retail. If you buy a retail copy of call of duty 4 and all of it's servers are down then it's the exact same situation, this has nothing to do with the method of distribution.

oh Bah... silence yourself Death or i shall be forced to Face off against you in a game of Battleships ;) lol, just doing my part to keep those hard copies being produced ;D

oh Bah... silence yourself Death or i shall be forced to Face off against you in a game of Battleships ;) lol, just doing my part to keep those hard copies being produced ;D

Can I play the winner! I haven't played the classic Battleship for so long....

haha post it up if you want

Since you're the one that had the mic (and funniest to listen to) here are all the dem files that I got of our attempts.

I had to upload them to my Google Docs account, as it's the only place I could think of with the room that wouldn't complain too much, but there is still some complaining. When logged in I can download them without a problem, but if I'm not logged in, an error is throw about "unable to scan for viruses." So here's a link to a zip with all the dem files.

Be warned, there is the use of strong language, the risk of hurting yourself laughing, both at our performance and comments, you may need to log into a gmail account to access the file, you need Alien Swarm to view them, and when Adrenaline is used in the game, the video gets choppy. Don't know why, but it does. (Really funny if Adrenaline was in use when someone dies, because not even 600% speed gets you to normal. Funny until you want to beat your head from waiting and watching a little mesh get mashed, in slow motion.)

speed.zip (they were some of our attempts at a speed run, hence the name)

ah man I can't get Alien Swarm to play them

I just double click the file, which opens Alien Swarm, then use Shift F2 to load the Demo viewer. Is this what you do?

Also, make sure there are in the same partition as Steam. I moved them to an external HDD and it wouldn't touch them, for whatever reason.