Starcraft II

tkrow21

So I started to play the single player for my second playthrough, and to be honest I am really enjoying the game a lot more the 2nd time threw. I think it might be because you can go make the choices that you didn't make on your first playthrough to give you more of the story.

So I started to play the single player for my second playthrough, and to be honest I am really enjoying the game a lot more the 2nd time threw. I think it might be because you can go make the choices that you didn't make on your first playthrough to give you more of the story.

You do realize you could have gone into the Mission Archives the first time through and played the "opposite choices", complete with the cutscenes and everything, right? Not saying it's not worth a second playthrough, but Blizzard made it so you can get the achievement for all missions on your first playthrough.

You do realize you could have gone into the Mission Archives the first time through and played the "opposite choices", complete with the cutscenes and everything, right? Not saying it's not worth a second playthrough, but Blizzard made it so you can get the achievement for all missions on your first playthrough.

yeah. I wanted to play the story from the beginning though. As I wanted to get the brutal achievement.

I just noticed this while in the bar.

peaceaward.jpg

I wonder if they are trying to make a statement about Obama's award... o.O

idk, I rocked threw hard mode... The final missions were tough.. Its possible, I see people with the achievement all the time.

I feel the jumps between Normal, Hard and Brutal are huge. Normal is too easy most of the time, while Brutal you have to be perfect. Brutal may be a wee bit easier when not going for bonus objectives though.

I feel the jumps between Normal, Hard and Brutal are huge. Normal is too easy most of the time, while Brutal you have to be perfect. Brutal may be a wee bit easier when not going for bonus objectives though.

I found that you kinda have to do that. I hate not getting all the objectives, but some of the maps theres just way to much going on. Like I just played supernova, and didn't have time to get the bonus objectives so I skipped them :(. Almost didn't make it threw that mission as it was...

I've been playing the 7 hour trial and this game is making me a happy man.

The StarCraft 1 anthology is real cheap on the Battle.net website and I have yet to check on Amazon. Reckon it's worth getting? Will I have problems playing on Windows 7? :(

The StarCraft 1 anthology is real cheap on the Battle.net website and I have yet to check on Amazon. Reckon it's worth getting? Will I have problems playing on Windows 7? :(

It plays fine on Vista. Luckily when you register on Battle.net you can download the game. Neither my SC or SC/BW discs were able to be read.

The original StarCraft games don't run on Windows 7 in a lot of cases, and there isn't a way to know if your system will run it or not. I think StarCraft II is everything that StarCraft 1 is, and more so it would be the better choice at this point.