Starcraft II

tkrow21

yeah I tried zero hour hard achievement and it is fudgin hard. I was able to get the Outlaw hard mode, that one is pretty easy, took me two times to get it. I setup a stop watch that helped. I also built a 2nd rax by the one you rescued, that allowed me to pump out more marines. The issue with that one is not to lose many of your marines. I think I did it in 8:40 or something like that.

Media Blitz should be alright if you can destroy a majority of the stuff with the Odin. I took my time on that mission, and likely could of done it a lot faster.

Media Blitz - Due to how slow the Odin moves I'm guessing at most you can destroy is 1 full base and possibly a satellite base. I'll definitely give it a try, but it will have to wait.

Outlaws - I had 3 rax by the time the Dominion sent its 1st force to your base. I probably could have shaved some time off by moving quicker to the colony base ...or flying my rax there. I like my strat in the beginning but I definitely see room for improvement when I'm pushing into the Dominion base.

Edited by Fogel
  • Like 1

Remember to use the spoiler tags guys!

I would... if there were spoilers :P

No storyline divulged and no strat explained, but if someone asks what my strat was I will most definitely use spoiler tags :)

But with the spoiler tags, you won't give away the information about what Media Blitz entails or any other missions.

They are handy to use!

:withstupid: Use it, or we'll have to start doing some reporting to the mods. They're there for a reason, don't be a prick to everyone else who aren't as far along as you may be.

:withstupid: Use it, or we'll have to start doing some reporting to the mods. They're there for a reason, don't be a prick to everyone else who aren't as far along as you may be.

No need to be so direct :rolleyes: bp9801 kinda addressed the issue already :lol:

Media Blitz - Due to how slow the Odin moves I'm guessing at most you can destroy is 1 full base and possibly a satellite base. I'll definitely give it a try, but it will have to wait.

Outlaws - I had 3 rax by the time the Dominion sent its 1st force to your base. I probably could have shaved some time off by moving quicker to the colony base ...or flying my rax there. I like my strat in the beginning but I definitely see room for improvement when I'm pushing into the Dominion base.

I did two bases, and a satellite base. The tank base, and the air base. You dont need to destroy all the buildings, just the production facilities which is what I did. Then came back later and cleaned up the mess.

No need to be so direct :rolleyes: bp9801 kinda addressed the issue already :lol:

And yet, they don't learn.

Discussing the circumstances of a mission and/or strategies are spoilers. Mention the mission name (unless later mission names are spoilers in themselves) outside the spoiler tag, and then put the rest of your post in spoiler tags. That way, people will only look at it if they've played said mission.

I understand the logic behind using the spoiler tag, and I don't think anyone here is trying to ruin anyones experience.

May I propose the question, why are you looking at a StarCraft II thread if you don't want to be spoiled? Personally for me I stayed away from all the sites, forums, etc when I was playing threw the campaign. Because I know that we live in the information age and that information is readily available if you want to look at it or not.

Now I am not saying that we shouldn't use spoiler tags or anything, I am saying that if your one who is that worried about getting spoiled you might want to steer clear until you finish the game. Only you can really prevent your self from getting spoiled ;)

I personally feel that I should be able to discuss aspects of the game without giving it away. Including but not limited to strategies on earning achievements. Maybe a solution to this issue is to create two separate topics, single player discussion and general starcraft discussion?

• Like 1