YouTube Trolls

18 members have voted

1. 1. Your Verdict

• Bob0p is a troll
    • Bob0p is clueless
    • Bob0p is a clueless troll
    • Bob0p is neither, because voter is a troll too

I've seen a lot of trolls on YouTube, but this guy. Either he is a troll or he is just clueless.

Bob0p - macs are jokes everyone knows that. nice sh**ty res..

krazyxazn - @Bob0p Huh? Its 720p.

Bob0p - @krazyxazn um I was not saying crappy res about the video I was saying crappy res about ingame. video res very different then ingame res.

krazyxazn - @Bob0p You mean the part where I zoomed in the game? Because the rest of the video was record in 720p. I zoomed in on the chat box and at the end of the video.

Bob0p - @krazyxazn No I mean the fact that its so pixeled because it is low res in game and the fact that your chat box covers half your screen when it should only take up 1/20 of your screen. a basic message has to move a line down for you and it takes up to much space it also is pixely for a computer game quality because the low res you are running at. what is it 800x600 cause it looks like that what you record at does not matter if your games res is low. It still stretches pixels at a low res ingame.

krazyxazn - @Bob0p You have so lost me. I recorded the game in 720p while the game resolution was also at 720p. I rendered the video out in 720p. The whole video is 720p. I a zoom function so you can read the chat box. I zoom at the end to feature the Heavy doing his Taunt.

Bob0p - @krazyxazn What you record is not important if your ingame res is lower then the record res it will still only be that low res in the video if you have your game set at 800x 600 and you record at 1280x720 its only going to be the quality of 800x600 because thats what your recording you want your ingame resolution higher then your recording res other wise it will be pointless to even record at 1280x720 if it is not matching it or higher cause your recording a low res game in 720p. pointless.

krazyxazn - @Bob0p You're just confusing the hell out of me. I'm playing the game in 720p, I use Source Recorder which takes screenshots of every frame in the resolution I have the game on. So I have it set on 720p, Source Recorder will capture it in 720p. I'm not setting this game at a resolution below 720p and recording it. The Source Medium is in 720p.

Bob0p - @krazyxazn 720p is 1280 x 720. For games that is really bad.

For recording games its even worse. Now to me it looks interlaced almost which is even lower quality. Also you can not play tf2 in 720p it is a set of resolutions such as 1400x900 and aspect ratio's such as 16x4 not a straight out hd standard. Your recording a game in hd and the game is low res making it pointless from the looks your res is 800x600 which is bad (doom 95 had same res just poor graphic engine)

krazyxazn - @Bob0p yes I know 720p = 1280 x 720. Why would I type out the whole resolution when I can type it in 4 characters. No its not interlaced, if it was you would see a lot of scanning lines, which you don't see. Yes you can play TF2 on 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratio. It seems like you really just making up BS. The video quality looks fine. Go find someone elses video to troll on.

Said video:

Audio: 128 Kbps, 48,000 Hz, 32 Bit, Stereo, AAC

Video: 29.970 fps, 1280x720 Progressive, YUV, 10 Mbps

Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.000

Game Resolution is 720p, so Source Recorder records on your game resolution. So Source Media is 720p.

Song can be found here: http://www.tf2in.ru/tf2/humor/499-team-fortress-heavy-song.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze3Rd1xp0tM

I don't know why people allow for comments on youtube video when the option to disable them is available. You should definitely know that youtube is one of the worst places for ignorant idiots that love to rile you up with their stupidity. Btw nice TF2 ownage. :cheers:

Just clueless.

But I see where he made the mistake, for some reason it looks like you are using a lower resolution. When I play at 1920x1080 my HUD looks a lot smaller compared to yours (all your stuff is huge!)

Just clueless.

But I see where he made the mistake, for some reason it looks like you are using a lower resolution. When I play at 1920x1080 my HUD looks a lot smaller compared to yours (all your stuff is huge!)

That happens when you go from a high resolution to a lower resolution. The font and chat box don't scale correctly to represent that change. I play normally on 1920x1200 and when I drop to 1280x720 it will look like that.