Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

i dont take offence.. coz i can quite easily spank ur "best card on the market" :/

u just dont seem to understand that everything is system dependant.. i got higher ocs than our reviewer and higher scores.. he even msgd me about it.. u take to heart too much of "reviews"

these benches arent reviews.. they arent biased... its simply me vs u and whoever has the best gear wins.. and the 5970 didnt win.. we drew.. which means its not better.. its the same.. get it?? or should i draw it in crayon for ya?

Im breaking 48.8FPS in Heaven on a fairly hot day at 950mhz , 1900mhz and 2250mhz and it isnt going over 75C

I havent even unlocked an extra 15% fan speed using EVGA's tool and am only at 85% . Its also much much quieter than the 5970

Oh and guys dont argue else I might have to intervene as a mod

i dont take offence.. coz i can quite easily spank ur "best card on the market" :/

u just dont seem to understand that everything is system dependant.. i got higher ocs than our reviewer and higher scores.. he even msgd me about it.. u take to heart too much of "reviews"

these benches arent reviews.. they arent biased... its simply me vs u and whoever has the best gear wins.. and the 5970 didnt win.. we drew.. which means its not better.. its the same.. get it?? or should i draw it in crayon for ya?

sry matty, we need to move this convo to the arena where you will be beat. These benches are biased because we are using different systems, but yes they are your vs mine comparisions, just not good comparisions for a gpu only result because we have different setups! I'm not saying you can't get a bigger OC than a 580 reviewed, all gpu/cpu are like that, it's luck of the draw! I'm also not "taking anything about the reviews too much to heart", but cmon matty they can't all be wrong! Congrats on the bigger OC, still wouldn't make the 580 all of the sudden jump in front of all the games it scored lower fps on, although it would def tighten up the gap! But, lets just go to the arena and discuss it!

Im breaking 48.8FPS in Heaven on a fairly hot day at 950mhz , 1900mhz and 2250mhz and it isnt going over 75C

I havent even unlocked an extra 15% fan speed using EVGA's tool and am only at 85% . Its also much much quieter than the 5970

Oh and guys dont argue else I might have to intervene as a mod

Looking solid on those clocks, you gonna post SS in the arena? But, aren't matty and I well within the rules having a discussion?

Looking solid on those clocks, you gonna post SS in the arena? But, aren't matty and I well within the rules having a discussion?

Yeah I'll finish up soon . A discussion doesnt include flaming so dont go on saying "HD5970 beats the 580" , "You are going to be beaten" bla bla bla .

Go to the duel thread if you want to taunt each other and stuff but dont attack people (Not that either of you are but I have seen Matty get into an argument and swearing at people etc)

Yeah I'll finish up soon . A discussion doesnt include flaming so dont go on saying "HD5970 beats the 580" , "You are going to be beaten" bla bla bla .

Go to the duel thread if you want to taunt each other and stuff but dont attack people (Not that either of you are but I have seen Matty get into an argument and swearing at people etc)

Idk, nyt is it really "flaming" to state opinions/facts about video cards on which is faster? I thought flaming was something completely different! But, yea like I said earlier we need to move this convo to the arena where it belongs.

Idk, nyt is it really "flaming" to state opinions/facts about video cards on which is faster? I thought flaming was something completely different! But, yea like I said earlier we need to move this convo to the arena where it belongs.

Its flaming when you dont try force your opinion on someone else i.e you forcing your opinion on matty and matty forcing his opinion on you

Go to the arena and sort it out like men

I think the new Nvidia drivers don't support SLI for Furmark. I just tried last night and I couldn't get higher than a single GPU score. :(

The new drivers did increase the GTX 580's performance, though.