Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

Now that I have my voltages unlocked via a BIOS flash, I now have the king of overclocked GTX 460 1GB's in SLI!

Score: 17,321 with 970/2140/3880 @ 1.187v

post-70939-12942785967472_thumb.png

It looks like that's about as much as it can handle in Furmark. I have it clocked to 990MHz (at 1,000MHz, it starts tearing), but everytime I'm done with the benchmark, the screen goes crazy (since it's probably trying to downclock back to 2D mode?). The benchmark runs fine, though. :P

Now that I have my voltages unlocked via a BIOS flash, I now have the king of overclocked GTX 460 1GB's in SLI!

Score: 17,321 with 970/2140/3880 @ 1.187v

post-70939-12942785967472_thumb.png

It looks like that's about as much as it can handle in Furmark. I have it clocked to 990MHz (at 1,000MHz, it starts tearing), but everytime I'm done with the benchmark, the screen goes crazy (since it's probably trying to downclock back to 2D mode?). The benchmark runs fine, though. :P

Nice clocks Capi. Looks like I might have to throw the 460's back in the main rig and spark up a competition ;) What BIOS flash are you using just curious!

Nice clocks Capi. Looks like I might have to throw the 460's back in the main rig and spark up a competition ;) What BIOS flash are you using just curious!

Thanks. I backed up my original BIOS using nvflash_windows_5.95.0.1, then used NiBiTor.v5.9 to change it so my max voltage wasn't locked at 1.087v, and instead the max allowed voltage of 1.215v. Then I backed up my unlocked BIOS.

For benching (at least for Furmark), 970MHz core is my highest stable overclock in SLI, though for other benchmarks I think I might be able to do a stable 990MHz. For gaming at the highest resolution with 8xAA and 16xAF, I have to have it at 950MHz. I haven't spent any time just overclocking one of them alone.

Having them watercooled helps, and I have two 120mm Noctua NF-P12's pushing/pulling air on the voltage regulators (which are at around 50C).

P.S. I have a modified BIOS for your ASUS GTX 460 1Gb's if you want it. I'll be putting it in my brother's ASUS GTX 460 1GB's in SLI as well (or I might switch them if they overclock better. :P)

990MHz in SLI... that's 264MHz than my default factory overclock, which is a 36% overclock. The default stock clocks on reference GTX 460 1GB's is 675MHz, which is a 47% overclock over those!

Just so you know that score with my GF's rig was using two 5770's in Xfire. So it should be in the dual gpu list. Sorry.

I was confused with how you formatted that post.

FIXED

I will re-bench this when i get a chance so i can post the link but here is my score.

Dual SLI GTS 250

Clock: (cant remember will post when i rerun the bench)

Is this supposed to be no extra settings or should i use Extreme burning and displacement mapping, post fx.

EDIT: My bad clocks are in the image.

Core= 824 MHz

Shader= 2001 MHz

Mem= 1100 MHz

Edited by SpeedCrazy