Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

Hey SpeedwayNative are you going to run it using one HD5870 for fun for us to see or are you a bit scared to see by how much you are beaten by a GTX480 :lol:

Hey SpeedwayNative are you going to run it using one HD5870 for fun for us to see or are you a bit scared to see by how much you are beaten by a GTX480 :lol:

LMAO, just need some time, will do it in a few. But, I don't think my system is scared of much! No matter what the results are.... :nono:

Speedway, is that the best you can do? If not try and get it higher, I want to see if I cant OC and beat you somehow :D

Don't know yet, my clocks were 930/1300, but I know that I can get my cards to at least 950 Core, as I have done it before on 3dMark, but the 2 times I ran Furmark @ 950 Core, everything looked good until it froze up at around 95%, which really annoyed me ;)

I should have some time on Sunday, have a rehersal dinner tonight, and wedding tomo. So tweaking my volts and getting the max OC out of my 5870's will prob have to wait until then! But, I will update as soon as I'm finished! Also, I have 1 5870 water block in now, will be ordering the 2nd very soon. So I'm sure that will give me some more room as well :)