sdy's x6 HTPC

sdy284

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking very good man! Looks like you'll be beating Crazy_Nate to the punch for an HTPC. :P

Haha...yeah, my newegg stuff shipped from CA. Wednesday or bust! We'll see if he gets his "splitter" before then... :P

Haha...yeah, my newegg stuff shipped from CA. Wednesday or bust! We'll see if he gets his "splitter" before then... :P

well my ram gets here wednesday & I can still get it up and running via molex-3pin adapters i have, so regardless if I have my splitter, it WILL be up on weds ;)

well my ram gets here wednesday & I can still get it up and running via molex-3pin adapters i have, so regardless if I have my splitter, it WILL be up on weds ;)

Yeah, I'm doing mine after work on Wednesday (you might get the jump on me with timing)... :thumbs-up:

Thats looking super slick, wtg :D Is it difficult to work inside a case thats a cube like that?

not at all. It's actually one of the reasons I went with the V351 case, as it's one of the larger mATX cases. A true mATX case is T-I-N-Y. This case has plenty of room to work in. plus it has a removable motherboard tray. But since i already mounted my h50... i'm kind of committed to not moving it! :bah::lol: