1. 1. Do You Belive In God?

• yes
    • no
    • not telling

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beleive in God, and i feel my religion is correct, but i do also believe that everyone has their own level of religious views that they need to make them complete. Even not beliving untell you see him, that is what you need, i need my religion, i need to believe in God, it is what makes me complete, if you not believing in God, makes you complete than i hope you can find the answers you need to know why you are here on this earth, for me, i know i would feel incomplete without my view of God. The questions i have on why i am here and such could not be explained by the big bang.

And i do not believe that we came from apes, (I don't fling my Crap at anyone) (ohh, except in this forum!) ------ :P:P

Hey Mad Max. You stress good points. I dont expect you to accomplish anything from this forum, but it is nice to see open minded people, who can actually think out and not be afraid to say anything. I too believe in most of the stuff that you do. Dont change and keep freedom of speech and religion (or none religion) alive. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

PROVE ANY SORT OF SUPERNATURAL BEING EXISTS WITH HARD EVIDENCE, and dont just tell me "you gotta have faith" cuz thats BS believing in something that you *hope* is there, but you can never be absolutely positively sure that it exists. oh yea, i voted no

whoa too many posts too read..

I put no...

cause for the longest time I didnt...

then I sorta believed in a god even though I scientifically thought there isn't but there was on who's like on a lets make a deal basis and stuff... and it was crazy a couple times I'd make deals and things would happen... I liked this girl since like 5th grade and she asked me out like in 8th but I had a g/f and I had to tell her no and she got pissed and just left, and I didnt ever talk 2 her much... and b4 school started last year I asked for her to be in my chemistry class cause that'd be the only class she'd probly have w/ me and for us to sit next to each other... and we had the same class and wierdly enough we were put right next to each other...

I told her about the whole thing and we tried to get to know each other better, but she didnt have many friends and was kinda quiet (and yes though she's smart w/ little friends and quiet, she is hot... o yes) and we tried hangin out and gettin to know each other but didnt really work out... she kinda got jelious that everyone liked me... she thought I was some pimp or somethin... which I am.. heh

but ya I dono.... I figure if there is a god, he's been pretty bad to me, so I wont mind goin 2 hell if he makes me... I just dont really care... it'll be his own fault... I kinda figure, what makes us so special that we have to have a god and we goto heaven and animals dont? I think it's made up...

I had a theory that we are kinda all like machines and components but we're just made of different tissues and stuff and not metal, but we work the same way but more complex and when we die we just shut off and go no where... I dono I can go on for days

heh... ya I think in a lot of cases thats true...

if I ever was gonna goto Church, I'd goto my g/f's friend's church, they dont say that god's an actual person and all this stuff and they talk about like if you're gonna have . to wear protection and all... that's the way it should be...

I was watchin some movie where they were talkin about the bible and how jesus didnt actually do any miracles, it just seemed like they were because of the translations were wrong... (thats if any of that actaully existed, Im a supporter of the Bible is bs.... my g/f even has the sticker for it... heh)

like Walk on water actually meant walk by the water and all this stuff..

so I dono...

ok, and you kinda have that backwards thou. So why didnt you said that my point couldnt be stressed with hard evidence? oh ya becuase you know i am right lol. ok no more post. Linux cancel this post plz. thanks.

~vyro~