Remembering Verran Contest

Bosco

Congrats to all the winners...

and congrats to all that participated in helping remember a Great Icon of OCC...

Its times like these you find out just how much someone has impacted the lives of many, many members and everyday people...

Thank you all for taking the time to write a little something and turn it in...even if you didnt win in the contest you are ALL still winners and thats whats important...

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, all my BBQ's will have the blessing of Ryan, :). Thanks Bosco!! Take all the time you need, no rush at all in making what calls ya need to.

This was a great thing you did and I'm glad to have won something that I can help remember him by. I wonder if I could stick a Vash sticker too it :D, I gotta go hunt one down now!!

Sweet, all my BBQ's will have the blessing of Ryan, :). Thanks Bosco!! Take all the time you need, no rush at all in making what calls ya need to.

This was a great thing you did and I'm glad to have won something that I can help remember him by. I wonder if I could stick a Vash sticker too it :D, I gotta go hunt one down now!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4=263602_263622

Done. :P

I have this on my Subaru. :lol:

Edit: AND YOU BETTER INVITE ME FOR SOME BBQ! :P

Edited by CAINuKe

Thanks a lot Bosco, I never win anything. Again sorry to hear about Verran and sorry to hear about your dog as well.

Thanks

At least now you can say you won something :)