Remembering Verran Contest

Bosco

this area look familiar?

1: I said in PM :rolleyes:

2: I can't view the picture atm due to the host you're using, I'll have to view your picture elsewhere to confirm/deny

This. Dave probably means that the memories of Verran will be sent to the family, not your address.

Yeah, that I knew. That's all I wanted in fact. My post was just taken farther than i expected it would be.

:withstupid: That is correct sorry if that was not clear.

The only person that sees your information is me. The winners info is given to the companies for shipping thats it. Anyone that doesn't win your info is deleted again by me and me only.

No that part was clear. I was just going to send my thoughts on Verran and forego the actual contest part. Just didn't expect someone to question my own personal preference especially since my motives aren't bad ones.

Even if i don't enter the actual contest, i still think its very cool of you to do this.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries I just wanted to make sure I was clear is all :)

Ryan would think this whole discussion is funny, we would have had a good laugh over the whole discussion.

p.s. don't tell anyone where I live :lol:

this area look familiar?

2q3rzhj.jpg

I can honestly say NO :lol:

Though it did make a fun "Where's Waldo" game. :)

:wub: Google Earth/Maps :wub:

Did they remove the Street View functionality? Was looking to see if they added that in for the Pyramids, but I didn't even see the option anymore.

I can honestly say NO :lol:

Though it did make a fun "Where's Waldo" game. :)

:wub: Google Earth/Maps :wub:

Did they remove the Street View functionality? Was looking to see if they added that in for the Pyramids, but I didn't even see the option anymore.

weird, thats where your IP "geolocated" too :lol:

weird, thats where your IP "geolocated" too :lol:

my IP adress also is about 60 km off if you check the location. and PLEASE DONT POST IT HERE!

Edited by Jump4h

my IP adress also is about 60 km off if you check the location. and PLEASE DONT POST IT HERE!

Mine is way off also when traced...

lol, i'm not going to post your IP, and i mine is also way off when traced. However i figured since his went to what looks to be a residential area, it might be right, lol