Remembering Verran Contest

Bosco

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

price/performance....that's great. He was so logical. He even calculated price/performance (and by the way performance was calculated by horsepower/weight) when he bought his car. I now own that car....and I still can't really drive it yet.

I read the whole first post and couldn't find it. I was on my iTouch, I couldn't rummage through 8 pages of small talk. :lol:

Edit: By the way Bosco, that's a really nice idea you had. I'm sure I can think of plenty of stories where he gave me warnings and let me off easy. :D

Double fail edit: I reread the first post... It was in the bottom, didn't notice it on the iTouch lol.

Edited by l33t p1mp

Me up to something never :)

Everything that is submitted will be turned over to you and Ryan's parents when the contest is all over :) I will post a few in the forums to share with everyone.

Thanks Dave, we'd really appreciate that.

I'm not part of the contest so here's my favorite Verran post:

"But, do I believe in macro-evolution? No, not really. What I've always believed ends up falling more under micro than macro, according to the classifications I found above. I've always had a problem with evolution in the sense that if humans came from apes, why don't we see more stages between the two on Earth? It's easy to see why people would claim the link, but why is there such a sharp division between the two? If it was a constant process, then wouldn't there be examples of the in-between stages even now? And yet there aren't. To me, that's always made the macro part questionable. The micro part, well I just think that's plain logic."

See why I'd try not to debate him!

post-70457-1269993958.jpg

Edited by GL1

I'm not entering as I don't feel I deserve to. I never had any dealings with Ryan aka Verran.

I want only to extend my deepest sympathies to all of you who have lost a good friend, a co-worker, a beer-buddy, a valued tech and generally a brother.

Having recently lost a Brother, my Heart goes out to you all and, mostly, to his Family and Close Friends.

"There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother. Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too." -Anna Quindlan

Well I finally got around to writing an email.

It will be great to see some of the things other people have said about Ryan and I agree that is the best thing to come out of this contest.