What's Your "Go-To" Drink Of Choice?

Rokkaholik

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For alcoholic, Engineer Brew, something so potent and liver destroying that only 21Bs could be dumb enough to think up of it. A nice blend of:

Champagne

Cognac

Whiskey

Bourbon

Piece of Det Cord

Rum

Vodka

Green Sock

Everclear

Red Wine

Fruit Punch, for flavor

Soft drinks used to be Mountain Dew, but I've developed an affection for A&W since caffeine royally .s me over.

What's Your "Go-To" Drink Of Choice?

"Whatever the bartender throws my way" is not an answer, although it sounds promising....

Personally, I'm not a beer guy. Beer does NOT like me. Beer goes down, beer comes back. It's pretty simple. Hard liquor goes down, it stays there. I'm not sure why that is, but I'm guessing it's either a taste thing or the carbonation/foam thing with the beer. I can nurse a Bud Light or a Mich light if I have to, but I don't if I have a choice. My little brother had me try one called Blue Moon Belgian White a few weeks ago, and oddly enough, I can drink it and it doesn't come back up for a second visit. It doesn't taste too bad either.

I usually stick pretty much to anything mixed with Diet Coke. It's the one and only time I drink soda. Ameretto, Captain, JD, Malibu, whatever... It's all good.

What's your drink of choice?

organic dark roast Sumatra with honey, green tea and good ol' agua fria....oh yea, and the occasional cherry cola

Rokkaholik you should find a discount liquor/beer store and try some of the thousands (million around the world?) of different brands, flavors, styles of beer.

If you've only ever had typical American lager style beers (Budweiser, Busch, Coors, Michelob, et cetera) then you are judging beers before you try the good stuff.

I've actually tried many different micros which is how I also ended up trying the Blue Moon Belgian my brother had. Not too bad and I didn't have problems with it.

I will usually try just about any "odd" beer the bar has because sooner or later I know I'll find one that doesn't disagree with me. Some of the local bars have some pretty interesting micro-micro brews that taste pretty good, but still disagree with me, which makes me think its a carbonation/foam thing.

Are you in Quebec or do they sell that stuff on your side of the border now?

I only know of one store around here that sells them...they are only $1 for a pack of 4 and they are better than any energy drink i have tried

I'm not much of a beer guy, but if I have to drink it I prefer almost anything from the local brewery in town. Its called High Desery Brewing Company and I have to say, everything I've tried from them has been mighty tasty. Especially the stout.. mmm. For hard liquor, well, pretty much anything but spiced rum is game for me. :lol:

For soft drinks, I go for Sprite Zero or ginger ale but those are mostly used to help calm down my stomach.

Mostly, I just drink powdered drink mixes that you blend with water. Like Crystal Light.