What's Your "Go-To" Drink Of Choice?

Rokkaholik

What's Your "Go-To" Drink Of Choice?

"Whatever the bartender throws my way" is not an answer, although it sounds promising....

Personally, I'm not a beer guy. Beer does NOT like me. Beer goes down, beer comes back. It's pretty simple. Hard liquor goes down, it stays there. I'm not sure why that is, but I'm guessing it's either a taste thing or the carbonation/foam thing with the beer. I can nurse a Bud Light or a Mich light if I have to, but I don't if I have a choice. My little brother had me try one called Blue Moon Belgian White a few weeks ago, and oddly enough, I can drink it and it doesn't come back up for a second visit. It doesn't taste too bad either.

I usually stick pretty much to anything mixed with Diet Coke. It's the one and only time I drink soda. Ameretto, Captain, JD, Malibu, whatever... It's all good.

What's your drink of choice?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three turkish coffees is what I have in the morning. Not too healthy, but I love turkish coffee.

To all who don't know what it is, its pretty much an espresso, but stronger and you drink it black. No sugar.

Edited by l33t p1mp

Three turkish coffees is what I have in the morning. Not too healthy, but I love turkish coffee.

To all who don't know what it is, its pretty much an espresso, but stronger and you drink it black. No sugar.

I'm guessing that's why you're hyper???

To me it's gonna be beer (cause I think the OP was getting at what alcoholic drink is the drink of choice)... I do like my J

I'm guessing that's why you're hyper???

No, that's what gets me somewhat awake in the morning. I only started drinking that 2 months ago when I came to Israel, so that also isn't a reason for my past behavior.