What's Your "Go-To" Drink Of Choice?

Rokkaholik

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mostly water....

I dont drink much soda at all...

some coffee here and there and Hot chocolate when I can but not too much...

and I like to enjoy a nice cold beer at days end...but that doesnt happen very often either...

a case of beer will last me a month almost...

Rokkaholik you should find a discount liquor/beer store and try some of the thousands (million around the world?) of different brands, flavors, styles of beer.

If you've only ever had typical American lager style beers (Budweiser, Busch, Coors, Michelob, et cetera) then you are judging beers before you try the good stuff.

Judging beer by macrobrewed lagers is like judging your personal experience with computers having only ever used Via CPUs.

------------

My go-to-drink?

Probably coffee or water for me, I can't the afford to buy the beer that I like every day (or even every week). :lol:

Edited by Andrewr05

Beer: Corona w/ Lime

Mixed: Amaretto Sour

Non-Alcoholic: Sierra Mist (alternatively, Sprite). But depending on the situation, Dr. Pepper or Cherry Cola

Coke vs. Pepsi: Coke

Coffee at home: Hazelnut w/ French Vanilla Cream and Milk (usually cold)

Dunkin' Donuts: Hazelnut w/ Cream & Sugar

Starbucks: Mocha Frapuccino w/ Whipped Cream

Juice: Orange Juice without pulp (preferably, Tropicana)

Milk: 2% (at a buffet, Chocolate Milk)

Oh also, another really good thing, iced coffee with orgeat (pretty much almost syrup, very good). Anyone who hasn't tried it and likes sweet drinks, I highly recommend this. It isn't done too much in america but it's pretty common in north africa and france.

fizzy drink: kinley or schweppes bitter lemon or cherry coke

hot drink: cacao, cold milk, tea

alcohol: black beer(not really guinness), wine and ...moonshine(distilled from plums, apples, pears, apricots or grapes) :D, although not in big quantities, do not want to kill the liver:)).

if i'm drinking, it's either a snakebite 'n' black (half lager, half cider, dash blackcurrant) or if they won't serve them, a jack and coke.

otherwise, sprite is my go-to drink. it's the only regular soft drink that isn't full of crappy preservatives and sweeteners. it's not all good, and there's plenty of sugar, but compared to the rest it's an easy choice. must admit though, i would live on cherry coke if it wasn't so bad for you!

Edited by psycho_terror

As we can take note so far. There's a strong correlation between being a computer enthusiast and drinking Dr Pepper. :P

I actually got four drunk bottles of Dr. Pepper at my desk haha. But it's for the BC2 DLC they are giving away with their codes under the cap :P. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought them.