The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Why has the Battlefield Veterans site been down for so long? I've been trying to access it every other day for the past several weeks, and it's always down. I want to register my older games and get the M1. I love picking it off the ground and using it, but it's not the same if I can't have it in my own kit. :(

You have to do it from the Bad Company 2 pages now.

http://www.badcompany2.ea.com/

Sure. I would like to work on my way to unlocking that 10 knife kills from people on friend's list :D.

haha bring it on son!! I have 13 less knifes then you with a 1/4 of the kills :P I work tomorrow night and should be off around 10 or so, so I will join up if anyone is still on. Either krazyxazn or I can host the vent channel if needed since I got mine working.

Edited by t0asty

I'll be able to make it when my new mobo gets in, just waiting on Biostar to ship it. I MIGHT be able to get on if an old 8500GT will run it (kinda doubtful though).

8500gt play

i think this is on "high" 720hd. which is kinda dumb. the guy says he gets almost 45 without fraps.

i would rather just put it on medium w/o AA/AF and call it a day.

haha bring it on son!! I have 13 less knifes then you with a 1/4 of the kills :P

I'm not a fan of this new knifing system anymore. Which is why I rarely use it.

It doesn't always work right. When it works it sometimes works too good.

For example, I can remember countless time trying knife someone directly behind them only it have it miss 3-4 times in a row (less than 2-3 feet away). So I just rather shoot them, I'm unlocking medals for the guns anyways.

An example for it being too good when it works. People lunging at me from 5-6 ft away. People lunging straight up to a 2nd story building from the ground floor (double jumping). People lunging across a big gap between buildings.

if im right behind a guy and hes not looking , 99% of the time im shooting him in the head. im trying to gold star weapons not the knife. and besides, the sound it makes when you shoot someone in the head is badass