Demonoid Invitation

Rankiz

Anyone here got a demonoid invitation code? Might get sacked for this, who knows. As I know most people don't give away invitations to strangers. But if you got a spare one, feel free to PM one, or if you just want to be sure that I am a nice guy.

I don't like these threads. I 100% agree that no rules have been broken (yet - there's always one...), I just hope that such threads are not too frequent. I also accept that there are legitimate reasons for using these places, but you can't help but wonder otherwise, especially when people mention outright that they are worried about making posts.

Just my opinion on the matter - neither right nor wrong (I hope!).

I don't like these threads. I 100% agree that no rules have been broken (yet - there's always one...), I just hope that such threads are not too frequent. I also accept that there are legitimate reasons for using these places, but you can't help but wonder otherwise, especially when people mention outright that they are worried about making posts.

Just my opinion on the matter - neither right nor wrong (I hope!).

The big kicker is demonoid sucks anymore anyway lol

Thats why I spent 10 minutes trying to remember my login, I hadn't been on in quite awhile.

I just gave him one as I'm not worried about my rep. there...

After your cooler ballet, you can never tarnish your rep in my eyes :wub: lol