Now this is just stupid..

Krieg1337

http://insidemovies.moviefone.com/2010/01/...vatar-racist%2F

Avatar is racist now? I love how they always try to find ways to make a popular movie look like crap. People these days, can someone just shoot them now? That is like the guy saying L4D2 is racist <_<

Why do the black people(No offense to anyone here) always have to pull the racist card? Seriously.

Just watch that youtube video. And that is on AOL news, no comment. Rofl, he even says he didn't finish highschool, sorry but that really doesn't help his case :rolleyes:

Edited by Krieg1337

Michael Richards makes his point..................

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... and that's OK..

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you..... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET.... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists..

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ............ Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists..

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail.. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET...... but getting very close!

This is seriously no offense to black people, but look at all the modern things, most were invented by whites. Also, white Europeans and Asians were the ones who developed first. No offense to anyone, I am just stating by what I have learned in school.

Edit: I really like smart black people who act normal(I also hate white people who try to be like the black gang members, the ones who do crap all the time). Most black people at my school really are idiots. They stand in the middle of the halls, yell across and just piss everyone off and also laugh when people get something wrong but get everything wrong themselves. I know some smart and normal black people and I love to hang out with them because they are as smart or even smarter than me and are just cool in general.

Edited by Krieg1337

Well, road-runner hit the nail right on the head in this one, lol.

I heard some stuff about Avatar being racist before, but I never really looked into it. I didn't see the movie, so I'm not one to judge on it yet until I actually view it.

Everyone has an opinion about things they see and hear its been like that for the longest time.

It's just nowadays we have too many 24 hour news stations and online/news papers that are always looking to be the first in reporting something and because they've got so much time on there hands they start looking for stupid things to report and before you know it anyone with a conflicting opinion ends up being the news.

This sounds just like Al Sharpton.

If your not familiar with the guy he is an annoying racist bastard. Everytime a black guy gets shot here by a white cop he goes nuts and causes huge riots out in Manhattan and backs up traffic going into the city. The black guy pulls a weapon, the cop shoots and suddenly the white guy is wrong??WTH>>>>???

I have many black friends and their cool. But 95% of the ones I see act retarded and just cause way too much trouble.

Black people from the past fought hard to be where they stand in society today and I respect that to the fullest. With the way black people act today it puts the their ancestors to shame.

I know white people do bad things too and I'm not being stereo typical, but everyday when I watch the news most crimes that have been committed are by black people. I'm sorry but it's just the pure damn living truth.

Exactly Queenz, but still we whites are the racist ones. I mean the slaves stepped up for themselves and showed that they could do something against the whites. But now black people just have huge gangs and generally just piss a lot of people off. White cop kills black guy who is about to kill the white guy, what a racist guy eh? <_<

In Germany black people are normal, or at least they were where I lived because they can't pull the racist card there.

Racism is when you see colour/color first rather than people.

its why i firmly belive that alot people with black skin are racist.

Edited by KK_

Exactly Queenz, but still we whites are the racist ones. I mean the slaves stepped up for themselves and showed that they could do something against the whites. But now black people just have huge gangs and generally just piss a lot of people off. White cop kills black guy who is about to kill the white guy, what a racist guy eh? <_<

In Germany black people are normal, or at least they were where I lived because they can't pull the racist card there.

Simply my point proven. I just don't understand this part though cause it really confuses me. Someone please explain this to me cause I don't get it.

Black people have their black history month.

They "claim" they care so much about their past and where they came from, hence the reason why they have this month to honor that.

Then how come they don't stop think about all the things their ancestors have done for them? If they really understood and actually CARED about the true meaning of black history month they wouldn't be acting the way they do.

No matter what skin color you are I will never be a racist. Hell I'm half white and half Asian. I would be the last person to act racist.

Attitude doesn't really have anything to do with race, IMO.

I've had the good fortune to go to a high school that doesn't have any issues, and almost every black, hispanic, asian, or white person that I met are awesome people.

I did go to a crap middle school though, and I can tell you that almost every black, hispanic, asian, or white person that I met were trash.

Racism is stupid, i have friends of ALL skin colours/backgrounds/religions and we all get along fine. Its plain arrogant to think of a person higher or lesser based on his/her Skin colour or faith. We are all equal :thumbs-up:

This sounds just like Al Sharpton.

If your not familiar with the guy he is an annoying racist bastard. Everytime a black guy gets shot here by a white cop he goes nuts and causes huge riots out in Manhattan and backs up traffic going into the city. The black guy pulls a weapon, the cop shoots and suddenly the white guy is wrong??WTH>>>>???

I have many black friends and their cool. But 95% of the ones I see act retarded and just cause way too much trouble.

Black people from the past fought hard to be where they stand in society today and I respect that to the fullest. With the way black people act today it puts the their ancestors to shame.

I know white people do bad things too and I'm not being stereo typical, but everyday when I watch the news most crimes that have been committed are by black people. I'm sorry but it's just the pure damn living truth.

There was a white kid in Buffalo who was beat up by a group of black men because he was dating a black girl. He ended up in the hospital and almost died. His father called out Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson on CNN, I believe, and nothing happened. If they are so quick to denounce whites for doing certain things, they should denounce everyone for doing those things. I have no problems with any minorities, but I think everyone should be treated exactly the same.