TV!

Psywar

Hey all!

I am in the market for a television.

Don't want to spend more then 600 bucks.

Size: 32-37

720p - 1080p

LCD or LED

I am just looking for a nice TV that has a very nice picture, and something that is going to last me 5-10 years at least.

I am still using an old Tube TV I got back in 90/91 hehe, I think its about time to Upgrade!

Ive been looking online, but sometimes Reading all these reviews kinda suck, plus once in a while people put so much in to it, it almost sounds like its a review from the manufacturer trying to get you to buy the product.

Any recommendation would be cool!

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!

I am in the market for a television.

Don't want to spend more then 600 bucks.

Size: 32-37

720p - 1080p

LCD or LED

I am just looking for a nice TV that has a very nice picture, and something that is going to last me 5-10 years at least.

I am still using an old Tube TV I got back in 90/91 hehe, I think its about time to Upgrade!

Ive been looking online, but sometimes Reading all these reviews kinda suck, plus once in a while people put so much in to it, it almost sounds like its a review from the manufacturer trying to get you to buy the product.

Any recommendation would be cool!

damn

Thanks in advance!

Didn't really look at models, but from experience I know Visio's are damn nice TV's especially considering the prices they are.

Didn't really look at models, but from experience I know Visio's are damn nice TV's especially considering the prices they are.

Me and my roommates had a Vizio 42" for a few years and it was awesome..I recommend Vizio and am looking for a 37" currently.

This is the one I am buying!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001VKYAL8/?tag=g..._sl_8z04vn8hx_b

LG 32LH40 32-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV (640.00)

Product Features

* LCD HDTV features an elegant & distinctive design with swivel stand

* 1080p Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080p Trumotion 120Hz panel for clear smooth images even for fast action scenes with 4x HDMI v 1.3 digital inputs

* Intelligent Sensor Mode LG's Smart Energy Saving Technology, Energy Star 3.0 compliant

* Invisible speaker system with Dolby Digital 5.1 & Clear voice for richer more balanced sound & a polished look

* Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 80,000:1

*Excited clapping* lol!

Quick Edit:

Does anyone know if a DVR that does not require a Subscription to TiVo or anything exists?

Id like to get something like this for the new TV, since my work hours have me sleeping though the day time, and away at midnight/morning I tend to miss all my fav. shows.

Edited by Psywar