Cooler Master V8

Dillon83

Getting a 955 C3 and I was almost settled on the V8 but I'm worried about clearence. I have a K9A2 mobo by MSI....anyone have that mobo with the V8 CPU cooler? I'm worried bout memory bays being covered by it...

Getting a 955 C3 and I was almost settled on the V8 but I'm worried about clearance. I have a K9A2 mobo by MSI....anyone have that mobo with the V8 CPU cooler? I'm worried bout memory bays being covered by it...

Im debating on Noctua NH-U12P or Cooler Master V8....just don't know about clearance with my ram.

The Sunbeam Core Contact is the best for the money, and the best air cooler out IMHO is the Prolimatech Megahalems

:withstupid:

I'll have to agree. His statement is 100% correct. The core contact is a bit cheaper but it does an excellent job. If you have the money, and is available to you, get the Megahalems + 2 fans in a pull - push config.

I don't know how well the v8 will preform but I have the v10 and I

will say their fan's are crap. Both of mine failed in a very short amount of time.

Get a replacement fan If you get the v8 be ready to swap soon. If we had a thumbs down face I would put it here. :P

I'm not trying to get in the way of this poster,and I apologize. Just one question.

The other cools that were mentioned,what do you guys think about them compared to the CM V10 ?

CM V10 is a mid budget cooler and is fine

the noctuas cost 60-80$

noctua is a bad value but is one of the best performing air heat sinks you can buy and quite quiet

now if your next question is should you upgrade, no

CM V10 is a mid budget cooler and is fine

the noctuas cost 60-80$

noctua is a bad value but is one of the best performing air heat sinks you can buy and quite quiet

now if your next question is should you upgrade, no

Thanks for the reply. As far as mid budget price this cooler is 125.00 on Newegg now. :blink: