Torchlight

Andrewr05

Here's my guy, lvl 10. I'm really diggin this rifle (103 damage or something like that) i was getting kind of board with the hack n slash but this gun just made it so much better, i even have a few other items stronger than it but i think id have more fun with the rifle. (sorry im not so caught up with this rpg lingo :P )

I have a question, if i have two items that deal say 80 and 80 will that be double the damage..and be better than say an item that deals 150 damage?

the destroyer really doesn't belong with ranged weapons... His dexterity is much lower than his strength. Meaning he belongs doing hack n slash :-/

my suggestion to you would be to go here: http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/torchlightmods/ & download torchleech. Once you do that download the respec mod so you can reset your stats for primarily strength. I mean if your REALLY want a ranged destroyer then when you respec pour your points into dexterity... but it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense IMO

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why not?

He probably wouldn't get off the plane if he started it lol. Just keep flying around for a few days. :P

So, should I start playing Torchlight since Bioware is making me mad with DAO? I always hear you guys talk about it.. and see you play it constantly so I'm tempted to give it a shot. I just don't want to lose myself in another game when I still need to buy my books for this semester lol.

Ok, that looks too sweet to pass up. I'm playing it tonight after the Orange Bowl. I bought like.. nearly 20 games on Steam due to the sale and the most expensive was The Witcher at 13.59 lol. No wonder I'm broke currently.. oh well, time for some gaming to cure the blues.

Edited by bp9801