The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Scrubs S3

Just Go With It - going into i thought it was just going to be another bad adam sandler comedy. turned out to be a mediocre romantic comedy. It left me wanting to punch nicole kidman in the face afterwards. But on the plus side Jenifer Aniston still has a great body and Brooklyn Decker is incredibly hot :evilgrin:

Just watched the season finale of Game of Thrones. This show is awesome. Best thing on HBO since The Sopranos. I've still got Breaking Bad as the best show on TV, can't wait for that to come back.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 - entertaining.

Tron Legacy - good if you liked the original (the Daft Punk Soundtrack is killer - get it and/or the reconfigured version too if you are remotely interested in electronic/Daft Punk style stuff).

Unstoppable - well, the film was a bit predictable and okay at best.

Funny I miss watching a few episodes that i like on TV and end up watching them on the computer. The only thing i really turn on the TV for anymore are live sporting events.... I am a fan of the NBA and enjoy a football game or two during the season and or playoffs.

Favs--Castle, Sanctuary, Dexter---

Edited by Kwok

Jerico - Another great series that was cancelled before it's time :(

Firefly - Another great series that was cancelled before it's time :(

Stargate Universe - Another great series that was cancelled before it's time :(

The only thing i really turn on the TV for anymore are live sporting events...

If I didn't live with other people I don't think I'd even subscribe to any form of TV.

Cancel DirecTV and get a 10Mbps line versus my current 3.

Everything I watch can be found online one way or another.

;)

Movies:

Super 8- Awesome movie, the suspense was well paced to keep the viewer guessing. I throughly enjoyed it

Cars 2- I knew this would be amazing and have to say it's at least equates to the first in greatness, even got to watch it in a drive-in movie theatre up in north new york :)

TV:

Curb Your Enthusiasm- Just started this because my parents are long time fans and it's hilarious. I can't wait to blur through all the eps here at work

I bought Torchlight and Defense Grid again, just to have the codes to give out at later date to someone who wants them.

;)

EDIT:

Wow

I totally though this was the 'I just bought thread'.

:blush: