The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

From the people who made "Taegukgi - Brotherhood of War" comes a new WW2 movie "My Way"

No idea what the heck its about other than this trailer, that's Band of Brother style editing.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/south-korea-dives-back-into-big-budget-wwii-moviemaking-with-my-way/

Taegukgi > Saving Private Ryan, my honest opinion.

The black donnellys is awesome (even though they cut it after the first season)

Also that 70s show is really good (except for season 8)

and finally don't forget futurama!

(i do watch a lot of other stuff, but nothing else worth mentioning)

EDIT:

Didn't really see that this was for movies too...

Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind

Wasabi

Lost in Translation

28 days/weeks later (great zombie movies)

Edited by medbor

Internet was out yesterday, so watched "Hung" season 1 and half of season 2.

A show on HBO about a male prostitute and his female friend/pimp :D His pimp is a train wreck, makes watching this show funny just to see her rage.

Update:

Just finished Season 2. Can't wait for Season 3, comes out this year.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Harry potter and the half blood prince

Internet was out yesterday, so watched "Hung" season 1 and half of season 2.

A show on HBO about a male prostitute and his female friend/pimp :D His pimp is a train wreck, makes watching this show funny just to see her rage.

Update:

Just finished Season 2. Can't wait for Season 3, comes out this year.

That show was great. i dont think they aired s2 over here though.

Just watched The Mechanic last night and it turned out to be a MUCH better movie than I had expected.

Good movie :D

Oops, I thought you wrote The Machinist :D Haven't seen The Mechanic yet.

Edited by Krazyxazn

The Hangover: Part 2. I'm a simple person entertained by simple crude humor, most of the time. I thought The Hangover was pretty good. But this was just ridiculous. I was about ready to walk out half-way into it, but I instead thought "It can't possibly get any worse.", justifying my wasting $7.25 on admission and twice that on popcorn and a drink. I should have just spent the money playing the arcade games in the lobby. I'll keep my complaints about it in spoiler boxes though.

I was expecting it to be a bit of a carbon copy of the first one, I knew that was inevitable. But it's like they took the screenplay for the first movie, used the Find and Replace tool in Word, and then had a group of middle school kids give ideas of what would be "TOTALLY FUNNY!" It wasn't even the some-what funny stoner humor type crap that makes Adult Swim, it was like everything was inflated way beyond the realm of funny to the point of "This is a joke, you should laugh! See, he had gay . when he was drunk! LAUGH!"