The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

the IT crowd S1 and the first 2 eps of Season 2

its not bad. not the best comedy ever, but i guess that comes with it being a British show intended for British audiences

I quite enjoy that show, it isn't the greatest bit it can be damn funny.

Departures (2008) Good movie and soundtrack

When his orchestra disbands, Daigo Kobayashi (Masahiro Motoki) decides to start over and moves back to his small hometown. Desperate for work, he secretly takes a job as a Nokanshi, a funeral professional who prepares the deceased for burial and entrance into the next life. But while working with the families of the departed, Daigo embarks on a spiritual journey of his own as he finally experiences the joy and wonder of living.
Edited by Krazyxazn

I just stumpled upon an awesome movie site called Beyond Hollwood. Why is it awesome? Because it has both Hollywood and Foreign Films, not to mention TV series :D I found so many new films and tv shows coming out this year that I've never even heard of.

Detective K (A comical Sherlock Holmes of 18th century Korea?)

The Man from Nowhere (A Korean "Taken" with the guy from Brotherhood of War)

Priest (Priest warriors vs. Vampires)

(Not much to say on this one)

Sucker Punch (This is probably the only one I've already heard of, but haven't seen this 2nd trailer before)

Grandmasters (Tony Leung as Yip Man in a Batman Begins style story, sadly no trailers out yet. However a cool teaser poster)

Hanna (She's much cooler than that other girl in Kickass)

Other mentionables:

Battle: Los Angeles

Cowboys & Aliens

The Tree of Life

I Saw the Devil

The Monkey King

===================

Probably already heard most of those if you frequent movie theaters. I don't so I rarely ever catch movie previews.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Detective K (A comical Sherlock Holmes of 18th century Korea?)

The Man from Nowhere (A Korean "Taken" with the guy from Brotherhood of War)

Priest (Priest warriors vs. Vampires)

(Not much to say on this one)

Sucker Punch (This is probably the only one I've already heard of, but haven't seen this 2nd trailer before)

Grandmasters (Tony Leung as Yip Man in a Batman Begins style story, sadly no trailers out yet. However a cool teaser poster)

Have you seen "The Good The Bad And The Weird"?

That I have not. I'll have to check it out. I'm so out of the loop on foreign films.

It is a pretty good movie, it is sort of a western (shoot 'em up) style movie playing off of Eastwood's "The Good, The bad and the Ugly".

Kind of funny as well.