The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Futurama - bender's game

Futurama - the beast with a billion backs

family guy - its a trap

even if you've seen the other two family guy star wars spoofs dont watch this one. it was utter @#$%. not to mention half the characters from the Cleveland show and American dad appear in it. it was possibly the worst thing i've ever seen by family guy.

Futurama - bender's game

Futurama - the beast with a billion backs

family guy - its a trap

even if you've seen the other two family guy star wars spoofs dont watch this one. it was utter @#$%. not to mention half the characters from the Cleveland show and American dad appear in it. it was possibly the worst thing i've ever seen by family guy.

Lol, it wasn't THAT bad. It had maybe 2 moments where I guffawed, but yeah, it didn't compare with the first two.

IMO it was. name me a worse episode. i think i laughed maybe twice in the whole film. one of which was the bit where seth macfarlane's characters take shots at seth green. the bit where they started nodding at each other on the barge was just stupid it was funny for a 10secs or so but to then drag on for ~1min 15 and then do it again like a min later is lazy writing. im normally a big fan of family guy, but this was just @#%$. That is the best word i can think of to describe it

Edited by bilcliff

Wonderful Days (2003)

I went into this movie knowing nothing about it and the intro dialog pulled me in:

How long has it been raining? Forever. Not Forever, no. For a hundred years. They say billions of people once lived upon the Earth. Then the temperatures rose. The great cities fell. And this rain came. This terrible, toxic rain.

Then rest of movie was meh, typical plot. However the art and soundtrack was good. If you liked the art-style of the latest Final Fantasy movie, then this somewhat uses the same style.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Dinner For Schmucks

was meh. had more serious undertones than it actually was funny. IMO not one of Paul Rudd's best films. even though 90% of his characters are essentially the same. IIRC compare "dinner for schmucks" with "Role models" and "i love you man" all of them he plays a guy that has fight with the girl that he loves over his work / life balance / something else.