The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Inception (Amazing movie...IMO the best movie in that genre since The original Matrix movie)

Kick-butt (Blew me way, I wasn't expecting it to be so god)

Wow I just looked at this and the freaking forum edited the actual name of the movie....gay....

Edited by krazypoloc

had movie night at a friends house. watched the slammin salmon, book of eli and repo men all for a second time. oh and super troopers for like a 4th time.

Edit: i forgot. i saw toy story 3 in 3d on sat. the 3d was pointless and barely noticable. i'd give it an 8/10 otherwise

Edited by bilcliff

had movie night at a friends house. watched "the slammin salmon", "book of eli" and "repo men" all for a second time. oh and super troopers for like a 4th time.

That sounds like "Movie Week" not movie night. :P

Salt - meh, not bad ...kinda feels like a Bourne series replacement - done fairly well but not sure I'd go out of my way to recommend it to someone though

Inception - agree, good movie ...didn't know anything about it going in, don't like Leonardo ...but i will recommend it to friends

Inception- I absolutely LOVED this movie, I think I might buy it when int comes out. The action was good and I pretty much loved everything about this movie. Cillian Murphy is a BAMF IMHO and I would like to see him in more movies. I wish he had a bigger part. Leo was good, I liked his character more than him but he did a good job. That chick from Juno was in this, I find her boring but that might just be me. This movie made me think, I think I over thought the whole movie after I got home and now I'm not sure what to believe. I made myself a totem for fun.

Despicable Me: I saw it with the girl friend and I can honestly say I enjoyed it. After watching the movie you may feel the urge to punch a shark.

Toy Story 3: Another one with the girl friend. Saddest movie ever! Then it gets a little happier. It kind of dragged on for me and some of the toys are so creepy it almost hurt to watch.