Modern Warfare 2 Owns!

Jump4h

:withstupid: It seems we have much the same experience while playing that game.I think crysis is way superior,it balances stealth,action and free roaming almost perfectly,something which MW2 can only dream about.Give us more PC exclusives!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid: It seems we have much the same experience while playing that game.I think crysis is way superior,it balances stealth,action and free roaming almost perfectly,something which MW2 can only dream about.Give us more PC exclusives!!

Why do you compare to games that are not supposed to be alike? Sorry but you can't compare a game like crysis to a game like CoD.(Crysis multiplayer is pretty lame from what I have seen)

Crysis you are a spec op soldier who has a nano suit and can do a lot of things. CoD MW2 your a normal/special soldier without any special hardware(No invisible things no strength thing).

I just meant that it balances the gameplay much better.MW2 tries,but its pacing is poor in comparison.

MW2 tries to be a non-linear game? Huh?

Crysis is more balance? As in you have superpowers and the enemy doesn't? Huh?

MW2 had super powers, regenerative health isn't for everyone you know, it's a power exclusively aimed for people with jelly on their faces. :P

Haha, true.

:smack:

You said that Crysis is more balanced, yet the player has a technologically advanced suit with ridiculous powers.

You said that Modern Warfare 2 doesn't have an open world. Well, it doesn't try to.

Haha, true.

You said that Crysis is more balanced, yet the player has a technologically advanced suit with ridiculous powers.

You said that Modern Warfare 2 doesn't have an open world. Well, it doesn't try to.

Exactly, that was my point as well. You can't compare to games that have a totally different idea.

And that Health regeneration is only really in Softcore, Hardcore its pretty much the real deal.

Exactly, that was my point as well. You can't compare to games that have a totally different idea.

+1, it's like criticizing Modern Warfare 2 for not having a level that pits you against a sorcerer and his dragon. :lol:

+1, it's like criticizing Modern Warfare 2 for not having a level that pits you against a sorcerer and his dragon. :lol:

Omfg why is that not in here :angry2:

:lol:

Anyways what level are you? I have been meeting a lot of level 70 prestige 10 level hackers(They did pretty bad, not level 70 10th prestige stuff)

Omfg why is that not in here :angry2:

:lol:

Anyways what level are you? I have been meeting a lot of level 70 prestige 10 level hackers(They did pretty bad, not level 70 10th prestige stuff)

Only level 21 right now.

I got the game Tuesday but didn't have the time to open it until Saturday.