Frothy Bevvies

guyrichi247

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coke Zero or Sam Adams sometimes both!

Do you sometimes get bored of the seeing the same old drinks and invent new ones?

"Sam Adams and Coke Zero, no ice" :lol:

Pretty much any European lager for me...

For anyone saying beer + modding is a bad idea, try lapping heatsinks for 3 hours at a time without feeling overly bored or thirsty... now imagine a full case mod that takes several months... lol

You may as well say "build a whole car, but you can't eat, drink, smoke, laugh, or listen to music the whole time... and make it snappy" :lol:

It's called Rekorderlig and it's Swedish, tapped in Vimmerby.

And it's really good ^^

Yeah, that's correct. I didn't have one to hand as I can't buy it around here anymore :( I was sure that it was Swedish, but I just went with the search result :P

As far as beer goes Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a current favouite, as is a couple of local beers: Nelson's Revenge and Broadside

You may as well say "build a whole car, but you can't eat, drink, smoke, laugh, or listen to music the whole time... and make it snappy" :lol:

I am currently in the process of building a car.

It involves a full RWD conversion to a FWD, thus making it AWD...

At present a few beers or even a case over a weekend while working on the frame is great help...

I just fear when the time comes to test drive the thing with a power/weight ratio of 400hp/1100lb, and I've had er...inspiration, bottle fed to me :rolleyes: