Assassins Creed 2

_TheAlexO

So is anybody else as excited about Assassins Creed 2 as i am?

It looks like all the issues with the first game have been fixed.

im not sure about you, but im more anxious for AC2 than i am MW2! anybody else?

Edited by ShallowBay

Despite its repetitiveness and linear nature, I still thought it was a really fun game. I guess i could go for the 2nd one, I'm just tired of paying full price for games. I may wait till it comes down a little or goes for sale on the PC later on.

The mini-series meant as a prequel to AC2:

With that style of presentation I would pay to see a movie like this. Reminds me of Red Cliff, where they used real life actors and CG parts to show a massive scale. I thought it was pretty cool.

I'm interested in this game. I liked the first, but never finished it because it got repetitive. Hopefully they mix up the intel gathering mission types.

I'm digging the setting of this one.

Edited by Krazyxazn

yeah i agree with you both.

with that said, the developers have promised to change all the stereotypes associated with the first game.

apparently there will be a very wide variety of mission types .

I loved the setting of AC1 but Italian Renaissance theme is so much better of a backdrop and time period

god I found my Halloween costume, to bad its to late to order it and to expensive :-\ http://www.cosplaymagic.com/ascriiezco.html

I can't wait for this game... So many games this November! I don't know what to buy first :S

haha awesome costume.

and yea theres too many games being released . MW2 and AC2 back to back???!??! ahh my head is going to explode, im short on funds at the moment and i want them both

good thing xmas is just around the corner

Edited by ShallowBay

Despite its repetitiveness and linear nature, I still thought it was a really fun game. I guess i could go for the 2nd one, I'm just tired of paying full price for games. I may wait till it comes down a little or goes for sale on the PC later on.
:withstupid: I thought AC was a great game, despite the repetitive nature. The storyline(s) really kept me engaged, so I'm definitely looking forward to AC2. Whether I get it upon release or I wait, I do not know yet. It probably depends on a few factors, like if I'm still heavily engrossed in DAO or if there are other games.

That costume looks pretty sweet, but ouch $380.
:withstupid: Awesome costume, but I could never bring myself to pay that much for any costume :(

Like Clay and Lo, I really loved AC1 despite some of the downfalls that I have to admit were pretty big. It was an awesome story and the graphics and setting were just beautiful. It was a really nice change from the typical hack/slash and FPS junk that we see so much of. However, I'm really torn now to find out that the console versions will release first. I don't know what to do now. I will probably want it right when it releases and I could certainly buy it for my 360, but I'd MUCH rather play it on my PC and I bet the later PC version will have some fixes in it like AC1 did. Ah, decisions...