This is just ridiculous!?

MJCRO

God, what is up with these video game killings. I personally don't play video games at all. I just get bored to quickly. :glare:

LINK

LINK

Some people just have no self control. :(

Edited by MJCRO

I don't think video games are the case of the problems in these cases. It sounds like these people had problems to begin with and loosing video games just pushed them over the edge and there are probably other things that could set them over the edge too.

"Callaghan later consumed a bottle of vodka"

and...

"the initial argument over the whereabouts of the game apparently took place around 4:15 am between the father--who had been drinking heavily--and the mother."

Interesting that they both involve a large amount of alcohol...

It's not a problem of video games, it's a problem of being human. Human's are inherently evil.

I don't think human beings are inherently evil. I think they're inherently stupid. To be evil requires a certain level of intelligence

God, what is up with these video game killings. I personally don't play video games at all. I just get bored to quickly. :glare:

LINK

Some people just have no self control. :(

BS on the sport one, he was probably robbing her and is a psycho.

edit: what a.. holes

Edited by xchrissypoox

I don't think video games are the case of the problems in these cases. It sounds like these people had problems to begin with and loosing video games just pushed them over the edge and there are probably other things that could set them over the edge too.

this :withstupid:

"Callaghan later consumed a bottle of vodka"

and...

"the initial argument over the whereabouts of the game apparently took place around 4:15 am between the father--who had been drinking heavily--and the mother."

Interesting that they both involve a large amount of alcohol...

So?

You just have to get used to the fact that the media likes bashing all forms of media.

Woo blame everything on video games. This is one reason why I don't like ESRB or any of those, it doesn't work like that. I have no issues playing most games, while people older than me have anger issues when playing M games. People are different, age isn't what matters.