Cancel your MW2 (PC) preorders

nickosha

i dont know what you americans are complaining about. over here in australia it will end up retailing around $100 for pc and $110 on xb or PS3. how is that fair when our $ is buying about $0.92USD

edit: ebgames is advertising MW2 for PS3 and xbox at $119AUD. how is that fair at all? and people wonder why piracy is on the rise

dude I'd totally buy it for you here and send you it on Steam or the key for it and you could get the image file yourself

as for CS having hackers....well yeah it's the only way that games fun lol. I've never had hackers on any other games. I hate PB

Edited by IVIYTH0S

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what you americans are complaining about. over here in australia it will end up retailing around $100 for pc and $110 on xb or PS3. how is that fair when our $ is buying about $0.92USD

edit: ebgames is advertising MW2 for PS3 and xbox at $119AUD. how is that fair at all? and people wonder why piracy is on the rise

Different currencies <_<

Economies are not all the same, don't compare prices in AUD and USD. How about you check out Germany, 70 EURO's for a brand new game on consoles(It was when I was there over the summer) and that's 1.5x 70 for the USD amount.

Different currencies <_<

Economies are not all the same, don't compare prices in AUD and USD. How about you check out Germany, 70 EURO's for a brand new game on consoles(It was when I was there over the summer) and that's 1.5x 70 for the USD amount.

Nothing I couldn't circumvent with ye old steam gifting ;)

dude I'd totally buy it for you here and send you it on Steam or the key for it and you could get the image file yourself

as for CS having hackers....well yeah it's the only way that games fun lol. I've never had hackers on any other games. I hate PB

$119.00 AUD = $108.448 USD You Aussies are getting a big dick in the butt for buying games through Steam.

So 59.99 USD = 65.89 AUD, so I think you would be a good friend if you bought him that game.

$119.00 AUD = $108.448 USD You Aussies are getting a big dick in the butt for buying games through Steam.

So 59.99 USD = 65.89 AUD, so I think you would be a good friend if you bought him that game.

I'd love to help him (or anyone else who has a similar problem) out :)