Left 4 Dead 2 Racism? Lol....no...pff

sack_patrol

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On topic. This is just sad. Really sad. That there are people in this day and age who try SOOOOOOOOOO hard to play the race card, they find racsim wherever they look. When will all this PC/race rubbish end?

It will end in time... there are less and less people that don't play games or use computers like us. They will all simply disappear, and no one will remember them because they will be too busy playing l4d2. When that happens, no one will ever pick on the gaming world ever again. Even IF someone tried to rise up, he'll get smacked back down.

Back to the matter at hand. I've read up on how developers do a lot of research before coming out with a game. If you go to N.O. what sort of cross section of races live there? It's diverse. Valve was not trying to be to tied to reproducing the town brick by brick as mentioned in their response but if the town became zombies of course there would be different races. The writer is an idiot and sure as heck :angry2: is not going to cause any drop in sales. In fact count me in for me buying my copy.

I hope that Valve has set the bar in dealing with these so called critics and nobody else will get intimidated into making their games politically correct.

A lot of black zombies in L4D2? The game is supposed to take place in New Orleans, right?

The black population in New Orleans is now greater than 70%. So, if in L4D2, the proportion of black zombies is any lower than 70%, then I do claim racism. After all, why would the white man sit here and try to undercut the prevalence of such a proud black culture? Why would 70% of the zombies in the game be white when they should realistically be black. Shenanigans!

Back to the matter at hand. I've read up on how developers do a lot of research before coming out with a game. If you go to N.O. what sort of cross section of races live there? It's diverse. Valve was not trying to be to tied to reproducing the town brick by brick as mentioned in their response but if the town became zombies of course there would be different races. The writer is an idiot and sure as heck :angry2: is not going to cause any drop in sales. In fact count me in for me buying my copy.

I hope that Valve has set the bar in dealing with these so called critics and nobody else will get intimidated into making their games politically correct.

I think valve made themselves clear on this matter. I already preordered l4d2. I think that these racist articles won't change anyones mind. And when the game comes out, and everyone sees how good it is, anyone who posts some stupid racist thing about it will be very sorry that they did. Theres gonna be nice big annoyed bunch of gamers.

Why you got to bring color in it? .................cuz?

But for real, who playd left 4 dead the first one? I was thinking i should play the first one before 2 but i dont know if its important to the story, or if its any good really.

There was a lot of hype, and i think i wasnt interested in another zombie game at the time, so i want to know if it is any good, i might go back and buy it.

Anyone's wise words for me would be appreciated, thanx

is it alright to ask questions about if L4D2 should be played after one plays L4D, or is it important to the story line. I skipped it as mentioned above, and i want to know was it a good game worth going back to play or not. is it just average or that good? I would rather hear some of your thoughts over the old hyped up zombie game reviewz. Is the first L4D important for part 2, so as to making part 2 missing part 1 or is it stand alone independent storyline

Edited by Sagittaria
That was completely inappropriate. Section I, Rule 2.

is it alright to ask questions about if L4D2 should be played after one plays L4D, or is it important to the story line. I skipped it as mentioned above, and i want to know was it a good game worth going back to play or not. is it just average or that good? I would rather hear some of your thoughts over the old hyped up zombie game reviewz. Is the first L4D important for part 2, so as to making part 2 missing part 1 or is it stand alone independent storyline

The only reason you might want to play L4D is because it's the same game as L4D2 with different maps, less weapons, and less special infected. There's no story if that's what you're asking.

Edited by Sagittaria

on topic, i think we can get used to ignorant people crying foul upon issues that are not as significant as it was in the past. like a previous poster brought up resident evil 5 as a issue as racism. not too sure how to really put it in to words but here it goes, the majority video gamers are tolerant to many issues that some of the bigots try to exploit for their own advantage. people try to impose fear on others to gain control over them. anyways the hot coffee mod for gta:sa wasnt that much of a big deal being that you needed a 3rd party to gain access to that content while out of the box you couldnt access it.