Dragon Age: Origins

InCrYsIs

84 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be playing Dragon Age Origins?

• Yes
    • No
    • RPG's Suck

Stop calling it "the shade"...it's THE FADE! :ph34r:
GOD DAMN IT!

/facepalm

I though to myself while typing that "I called it the fade last time, I think that was wrong so... SHADE! SHADE! SHADE! SHADE! SHADE!", apparently I'm a buffoon though...

Hey if anyone has the code for the blood dragon armor id like to buy the card of you because i want it for ME2, so PM me!

P.S does it matter if the code is for xbox and i use it for PC or is the code multiplatform?

Hey if anyone has the code for the blood dragon armor id like to buy the card of you because i want it for ME2, so PM me!

P.S does it matter if the code is for xbox and i use it for PC or is the code multiplatform?

It doesn't matter which version the code is for, it's multi-platform. However, if anyone's already registered the code, you won't be able to, so buying the card is a very risky path to take.

Well, I finally was able to play it again last night once my finals were done. Man, I forgot how addicting it can be. It was nearly 2am and I nearly went out to do more quests lol. Ah well, I got 4 weeks off now so I can finally beat the game. I'm three quarters through the main part, so I'll be getting it wrapped up soon. Then of course, I'll start the game again with a rogue or mage haha.. such an addicting game. I can't believe I was able to hold off during my finals..

PC game of the year and RPG of the year. Well deserved awards at the Video game awards. I am in the home stretch of finishing the first play through. I am deciding on my next character. Think I am going human mage.