Should I leave OCC??

IVIYTH0S

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave OCC??

• YES!
    • Take a week off and think about how to become a more rational forum user, jerk!
    • NO!
    • Check my comments, then get back out there and post!!
    • Don't post, just remain a lurker for information gathering purposes

lol you brought up Dr. Phil!! What's not to laugh?

You're just mad since you don't have the 104MB of ram and memory bus the 4890/280/285 has :P.

Have you overclocked your 275 yet?? (don't think I ever asked)

what a silly question , but funny though ...:lol:

if you read the review of asus gtx 275 you will find that my card is clocked the same :P

you mean 1024 , your 4890 has 256-bit bus :P mine has 448 and

what is your miserable memory bandwidth ...? :P:lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IVI,

Although you might not see much of me, I see much of you. You're constantly helping others throughout the fora: whether it be a video card suggestion, lifting others spirits, or informing Waco that his previous vehicle's paint job was terribly out of style; you're a vital part of OCC. I'm a seasoned admin at a computer un-related fora, and I often experience members having outbursts that they regret: we all do. But the best option is to learn from our mistakes, rather than punish ourselves for them.

IVI,

Although you might not see much of me, I see much of you. You're constantly helping others throughout the fora: whether it be a video card suggestion, lifting others spirits, or informing Waco that his previous vehicle's paint job was terribly out of style; you're a vital part of OCC. I'm a seasoned admin at a computer un-related fora, and I often experience members having outbursts that they regret: we all do. But the best option is to learn from our mistakes, rather than punish ourselves for them.

well spoke , ...........:) :thumbs-up:

But the best option is to learn from our mistakes, rather than punish ourselves for them.

see i am not the only dr phill here ...:lol: :lol:

what a silly question , but funny though ...:lol:

if you read the review of asus gtx 275 you will find that my card is clocked the same :P

you mean 1024 , your 4890 has 256-bit bus :P mine has 448 and

what is your miserable memory bandwidth ...? :P:lol:

haha sweet, you got my old 260 beat (730/1520/1300)=(Core/Shader/Memory).

And you do know the 4890 isn't limited by it's 256bit bandwith right :P (and yours probably isn't either but I was just poking fun)

No, don't leave we need you...

I need you.

:blush:

IVI,

I guess it was just my OCC midlife crysis (and intentional and useless mispelling) or something. Thanks for your upbringing comment!! Speaking of suggestions....it's been ages since I posted in the System Builds thread.... (which if I wait a long time, I dread going in since I'd have so many threads to get up to speed and post in)

Now, anybody willing to fess up to the 2nd "YES!" vote and the 1st "Don't post, just remain a lurker for information gathering purposes" vote? I won't think any less of you but welcome your reasoning/comments/suggestions violent4.gif

Edited by IVIYTH0S

haha sweet, you got my old 260 beat (730/1520/1300)=(Core/Shader/Memory).

And you do know the 4890 isn't limited by it's 256bit bandwith right :P (and yours probably isn't either but I was just poking fun)

yes i do , i did take it further to 739/1600/1330 but it was running hot under load so i took it back to the clocks i sent and i am very pleased with the results..................:)

good to see that you have changed your mind and you still have your sense of humor working .......:P

:lol:

Edited by N.E.A

yes i do , i did take it further to 739/1600/1330 but it was running hot under load so i took it back to the clocks i sent and i am very pleased with the results..................:)

good to see that you have changed your mind and you still have your sense of humor working .......:P

:lol:

is that multi game stable??

is that multi game stable??

it did run stable , but when i played crysis for an hour the game shut down , and that is the reason number 2 for underclocking the card

now i want to kick the clocks further than the current and play crysis for a day to make sure it is stable ...?

but i think what happened with crysis was not because of the card was not stable, because it did it once with the clocks i sent , at that time i was running xp , i will try to do it with vista ............:)

note : the game did not shut down when i played it for 1.25 hour in vista , i wonder why .........?

Edited by N.E.A

I voted: "Check my comments, then get back out there and post!!" ^_^

Don't leave, people are different and have different opinions, otherwise the world would be boring!

Just remember you have "the right to hold opinions without interference." under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. ;)

I think the personal reflection improvement thread is the way to go! At times your banter can lurch into a world that should be abandoned. Take this as a way to improve rather than running from the problem! If we don't learn from our mistakes we are doomed to repeat them. I at times can be harsh but that is no reason to leave.

:withstupid:

Of course you should not leave. I have one advice for you though if you wanna get better. Just make sure to not say anything unfounded. When you're not sure of anything, google it before posting. Like the way to tell if a game is ATI or NVIDIA optimized just by the look of it. Or... ask here for a confirmation. But here comes your na

Edited by The Smith