HAHA YEAH, Passed The Road Test!

MJCRO

This my boy, is a fail post. Please note this for future reference, as it is classed in the 'epic' category.

Note to self: your attitude towards driving stinks.

Yeah because altering the rules of the road and letting a-holes do what they like because they have SUV's that make them "think" they're invincible is the correct way to drive.

You assume far too much. Just because someone knows how to handle their car doesn't mean they're going to drive at the limits on public roads. That, and I would bet that people with real track experience are the ones who AREN'T driving like maniacs on public roads because they're smart enough to keep it on the track.

This. Even when I had a complete shitbox and I KNEW the other driver was doing something incredibly stupid I went out of my way to avoid any contact between vehicles. Cutting people off and letting them run into you because you don't want to yield is just pure asshattery and it's downright stupid and dangerous.

I DON'T HAVE TO YIELD WHEN I'M ALREADY IN THE LANE!! HE'S THE ONE THAT HAS TO YIELD, HE'S THE ASSHAT.

Ya probably not the best thing to do nowadays considering people sue for anything and you never know if they might have a loaded gun at there side.

If he'd want to waste a bullet on something like that he has issues, my friend was with me too so he'd have to kill two people.

I'd be one of those people to sue.

I don't understand why everyone is on the retard's side, sure what I did isn't the preferred course of action but I don't let people get away with whatever they want. I seek out those people and make sure they change their ways or at least realize what idiotic moves they are making. Why should anyone cut these people a break, if they really want to get what they want, they'd have to outwit/outdrive me.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah because altering the rules of the road and letting a-holes do what they like because they have SUV's that make them "think" they're invincible is the correct way to drive.

I DON'T HAVE TO YIELD WHEN I'M ALREADY IN THE LANE!! HE'S THE ONE THAT HAS TO YIELD, HE'S THE ASSHAT.

If he'd want to waste a bullet on something like that he has issues, my friend was with me too so he'd have to kill two people.

I'd be one of those people to sue.

I don't understand why everyone is on the retard's side, sure what I did isn't the preferred course of action but I don't let people get away with whatever they want. I seek out those people and make sure they change their ways or at least realize what idiotic moves they are making. Why should anyone cut these people a break, if they really want to get what they want, they'd have to outwit/outdrive me.

You're a danger to yourself and others. Go learn how to drive defensively and move the hell out of the way even when you think you're not doing anything wrong. Idiots like you are the reason our insurance rates suck.

Stop putting yourself and others in danger because you think you're right. Even if you are, it's not .ing worth it. :rolleyes:

You're just digging yourself a hole here.

Edited by Waco

You're a danger to yourself and others. Go learn how to drive defensively and move the hell out of the way even when you think you're not doing anything wrong. Idiots like you are the reason our insurance rates suck.

Stop putting yourself and others in danger because you think you're right. Even if you are, it's not .ing worth it. :rolleyes:

You're just digging yourself a hole here.

No one has yet to admit that HE was the wrong one here, the fact is I was ahead of him and HE didn't stop, HE hit ME. I just was driving.

post-20152-1253420105_thumb.png

That's how we were aligned when we hit, he had no reason to keep doing what he was doing I'm not going to slam on my brakes when I was atleast 30% ahead of him. He's clearly the bad driver, and HE's the reason that insurance rates are so high.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

No one has yet to admit that HE was the wrong one here, the fact is I was ahead of him and HE didn't stop, HE hit ME. I just was driving.

That's how we were aligned when we hit, he had no reason to keep doing what he was doing I'm not going to slam on my brakes when I was atleast 30% ahead of him. He's clearly the bad driver, and HE's the reason that insurance rates are so high.

How's that hole you're in?

You aren't going to get anywhere by posting more. YOU willingly endangered yourself and your friend because you thought you were in the right. YOU are the problem as well as the other bad driver.

He did make a bad decision as a driver but the point is you should always try to avoid an accident weather your the one who is about to cause it or it's because it's someones being a jerk and driving carelessly.

Your accident could have ended up much worse then some scratches in the paint.

How's that hole you're in?

You aren't going to get anywhere by posting more. YOU willingly endangered yourself and your friend because you thought you were in the right. YOU are the problem as well as the other bad driver.

I willingly drove my car in my own lane, and he willingly drove into me. Do you think I really expected him to continue on the dickish course he was going, I expected him to yield because he should not have been in my lane, so it's his fault entirely. I was the correct one and he'd have to pay for any damages incurred on my vehicle (which is why I'm going to charge him for the touch up paint)

He did make a bad decision as a driver but the point is you should always try to avoid an accident weather your the one who is about to cause it or it's because it's someones being a jerk and driving carelessly.

Your accident could have ended up much worse then some scratches in the paint.

I know, but if he wasn't a self centered anus than this wouldn't have even happened, his insurance rates would rise and that'd be that.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I willingly drove my car in my own lane, and he willingly drove into me. Do you think I really expected him to continue on the dickish course he was going, I expected him to yield because he should not have been in my lane, so it's his fault entirely. I was the correct one and he'd have to pay for any damages incurred on my vehicle (which is why I'm going to charge him for the touch up paint)

:rolleyes: Keep on digging that hole.

You're just making yourself look like a complete idiot.

:rolleyes: Keep on digging that hole.

You're just making yourself look like a complete idiot.

Oh yeah, I'm a complete idiot for having a pair and standing up to people. Yes I was lucky that my car is more durable than his and suffered VERY minor damages but even if the damage was more severe, he'd have something to save for.

So, what if the other guy was driving a semi? Would you be just as aggressive? :rolleyes:

We'll then I'd just speed up...though with his brand new SUV I know his brakes work well (not so much with the semi). I assumed, that other than being a dickhead, he'd at least have the brain matter to realize that, "A. There's somebody already in the lane, and B. I'm going to damage my car if I continue pushing in, I oughta slow down and get behind him because I'm the one doing wrong here and he's not going to let me get away with it. I like my paint the way it is"

Clich
Edited by IVIYTH0S