HAHA YEAH, Passed The Road Test!

MJCRO

This my boy, is a fail post. Please note this for future reference, as it is classed in the 'epic' category.

Note to self: your attitude towards driving stinks.

:withstupid: Absolutely.

I don't understand why everyone is on the retard's side

No one's on his side. That's what you're missing. No one is saying he was right. But just because he was wrong doesn't mean you were right. You both acted like idiots. The only difference is, you're the one bragging about it. What's even worse is that you had a passenger and you willingly endangered them with your stunt too. What you did was endanger yourself, the other driver, your passenger and anyone else on the road near you just to prove a point. That's a jerk move. You could have been the bigger man and just backed down (knowing that he was wrong but that the collision wasn't worth it), but you didn't. And the really sad point is that you're proud of this.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one's on his side. That's what you're missing. No one is saying he was right. But just because he was wrong doesn't mean you were right. You both acted like idiots. The only difference is, you're the one bragging about it. What's even worse is that you had a passenger and you willingly endangered them with your stunt too. What you did was endanger yourself, the other driver, your passenger and anyone else on the road near you just to prove a point. That's a jerk move. You could have been the bigger man and just backed down (knowing that he was wrong but that the collision wasn't worth it), but you didn't. And the really sad point is that you're proud of this.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Ivy - if you can't figure out why everyone is against you here I suggest you hang your keys up until you mature a little bit...

I don't know if it changes anything...but my friend was actually the one driving (but it was still my car). We both agreed on the what was to transpire (not the ramming, just the assertive stance), we didn't really expect the guy to push as far as he did. We didn't do anything wrong, but after all was said and done, I'm neither proud per say but I'm CERTAINLY not ashamed. Since both of us were one the same page, the only other person endangered was the other driver, which we didn't care about. No one else was around.

I'm not trying to start a war here, just want everyone to leave me alone about it now, it's water under the bridge. Everyone turned out ok, no body was hurt other than material possessions. I'm not regretting what happened. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned it, but I thought you guys would have enjoyed two stories of automobile justice.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Ivy - if you can't figure out why everyone is against you here I suggest you hang your keys up until you mature a little bit...

lol mature he says, that guy must have been twice our ages atleast, I think he's the one that needs the reality check. He needs to realize that he can't do what ever he feels like and get away with it, I hope my friend and I have made that painfully clear.

It's not a matter of maturity, because age has nothing to do with it. The fact of the matter is, we were right, he was wrong. No one that wasn't involved got involved and it was an isolated incident. We can just drop it now, I'll zip it if you guys all do too. :X

I'm not mad at anyone of you, but this discussion we're having won't change either one of us's opinions so we're just exerting needless energy in typing here.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I don't know if it changes anything...but my friend was actually the one driving (but it was still my car). We both agreed on the what was to transpire (not the ramming, just the assertive stance), we didn't really expect the guy to push as far as he did. We didn't do anything wrong, but after all was said and done, I'm neither proud per say but I'm CERTAINLY not ashamed. Since both of us were one the same page, the only other person endangered was the other driver, which we didn't care about. No one else was around.

I'm not trying to start a war here, just want everyone to leave me alone about it now, it's water under the bridge. Everyone turned out ok, no body was hurt other than material possessions. I'm not regretting what happened. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned it, but I thought you guys would have enjoyed two stories of automobile justice.

lol mature he says, that guy must have been twice our ages atleast, I think he's the one that needs the reality check. He needs to realize that he can't do what ever he feels like and get away with it, I hope my friend and I have made that painfully clear.

It's not a matter of maturity, because age has nothing to do with it. The fact of the matter is, we were right, he was wrong. No one that wasn't involved got involved and it was an isolated incident. We can just drop it now, I'll zip it if you guys all do too. :X

I'm not mad at anyone of you, but this discussion we're having won't change either one of us's opinions so we're just exerting needless energy in typing here.

Wow.

Just wow.

Nothing you ever say will redeem you from this post (or this thread). There's no justice in what you've posted, only idiocy. I'm not one to harp on others for making mistakes but goddamn have you screwed up here.

I'm going to have trouble believing anything you say from now on. I hope nobody leaves you alone about it because regardless of what you say...it was an extremely STUPID decision to make. You, your friend (right, we believe that), whatever, it makes no difference. You've proved nothing in this thread except how little you really understand. Good fail on trying to impress us. :lol: The only thing you proved was your immaturity and lack of common sense.

Edited by Waco

Wow.

Just wow.

Nothing you ever say will redeem you from this post (or this thread). There's no justice in what you've posted, only idiocy. I'm not one to harp on others for making mistakes but goddamn have you screwed up here.

I'm going to have trouble believing anything you say from now on. I hope nobody leaves you alone about it because regardless of what you say...it was an extremely STUPID decision to make. You, your friend (right, we believe that), whatever, it makes no difference. You've proved nothing in this thread except how little you really understand. Good fail on trying to impress us. :lol: The only thing you proved was your immaturity and lack of common sense.

You have your opinion and I have mine. I'm not trying to "get out of it" by saying my friend was driving, because he really was. He likes my driving my car. I still don't see how maturity or common sense plays into this (regarding me) at all since the immaturity was exhibited from the SUV driver in his rash decision to battle for a lane/exit that was not his, and the lack of common sense in that he assumed that he'd be able to solve anything by brute force alone.

I don't think we've (you and I) ever seen eye to eye, and it's hard to believe we'll ever do so. I respect your opinions and if they're justified than I will usually admit that I was wrong and thank you for opening my eyes to something. But this is not something I can just agree with you on, I'm sorry. You are ALWAYS the one to harp on people for their mistakes so don't try to say that you aren't. I'm sorry I'm not the perfect individual that you have to flame me in every thread I make or take part in. It has alway irked me that I'm always singled out by you.

You don't have to believe anything I say, no one does, but that's THEIR decision to make.

I try to change the world for the better ever day, I'm not one to stand idle when there is a wrong to be righted. I'm always open to helping people and improving things. I hope none of this will have anyone thinking that I'm a violent person because I'm not, but I will step up to a challenge if it means educating someone else in their misdoings.

It has alway irked me that I'm always singled out by you.

I've never singled you out...I've just pointed out your obvious mistakes. If that bothers you I'm sorry; some people don't lend well to criticism.

In this thread you're not going to get any compassion from anyone. You were in the wrong; there's no question about it. It doesn't matter who was "correct" in terms of the laws of the road...you not only endangered yourself but you endangered others because you thought you were in the right. Here's a hint: it doesn't matter who was right. Two wrongs do not make a right and just because you were technically correct doesn't make your actions (or your supposed friend's) any more excusable.

Grow up.

I've never singled you out...I've just pointed out your obvious mistakes. If that bothers you I'm sorry; some people don't lend well to criticism.

In this thread you're not going to get any compassion from anyone. You were in the wrong; there's no question about it. It doesn't matter who was "correct" in terms of the laws of the road...you not only endangered yourself but you endangered others because you thought you were in the right. Here's a hint: it doesn't matter who was right. Two wrongs do not make a right and just because you were technically correct doesn't make your actions (or your supposed friend's) any more excusable.

Grow up.

You almost always quote me out of everyone, I can't be that unreasonable :(. I am a little sensitive when it comes to criticism but am trying to be more open minded. I usually look at thread I recently posted in and then I see your name as the most recent poster and know that atleast 9/10 that you'll be criticising what I said :(. Probably the only notable neutral to positive comment towards me from you was in reference to my 4870x2's sale. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I appreciate your constructive criticism but it's almost always in a cocky or mean sounding tone. I try to be as nice as I can if I am to share my opinion with someone and always try to compliment people when they ought to be.

(anyway back on topic)

I can see what you all are saying, that what I did was wrong but I'm still not mad about it. I think if I were in the driver's seat, I may have handled it a bit different, IE. Not hit the guy but taled him to the next stop and then called him out on what he was doing wrong.

I feel like such a jerk having taken things this far and I may even remove myself from OCC since I really made myself out to be a fool by my occasional elitist way of thinking. I don't want to be a burden to anyone around here, sometimes the burning vigilante within me comes out in full force.

Just say the word and I'll be gone :(. I really loved it here but like you said, my argumentative ways have most likely invalidated any further opinions I may have to share in the future.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

You almost always quote me out of everyone, I can't be that unreasonable :(. I am a little sensitive when it comes to criticism but am trying to be more open minded. I usually look at thread I recently posted in and then I see your name as the most recent poster and know that atleast 9/10 that you'll be criticising what I said :(. Probably the only notable neutral to positive comment towards me from you was in reference to my 4870x2's sale. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I appreciate your constructive criticism but it's almost always in a cocky or mean sounding tone. I try to be as nice as I can if I am to share my opinion with someone and always try to compliment people when they ought to be.

(anyway back on topic)

I can see what you all are saying, that what I did was wrong but I'm still not mad about it. I think if I were in the driver's seat, I may have handled it a bit different, IE. Not hit the guy but taled him to the next stop and then called him out on what he was doing wrong.

I feel like such a jerk having taken things this far and I may even remove my self from OCC since I really made myself out to be a fool by my occasional elitist way of thinking. I don't want to be a burden to anyone around here, sometimes the burning vigilante within me comes out in full force.

Just say the word and I'll be gone :(. I really loved it here but like you said, my argumentative ways have most likely invalidated any further opinions I may have to share in the future.

Dude! Nobody wants you to leave!

I can't help that I quote you more than most...you're one of the more active posters on here (which is awesome). I also don't want to sit by and let you spread misinformation. It's nothing against you!

Vigilantism isn't something that's going to earn you points with many people on here (especially not me). I've had too many friends die because people "thought they were doing the right thing" on our roads. :( Please don't take what I've said the wrong way...I'm just trying to help you see the way I do...which doesn't involve needlessly endangering others just to prove a point (especially when the person you're trying to prove a point to isn't going to learn a lesson).

Dude! Nobody wants you to leave!

I can't help that I quote you more than most...you're one of the more active posters on here (which is awesome). I also don't want to sit by and let you spread misinformation. It's nothing against you!

Vigilantism isn't something that's going to earn you points with many people on here (especially not me). I've had too many friends die because people "thought they were doing the right thing" on our roads. :( Please don't take what I've said the wrong way...I'm just trying to help you see the way I do...which doesn't involve needlessly endangering others just to prove a point (especially when the person you're trying to prove a point to isn't going to learn a lesson).

This is true, I do tend to not always keep up with the newest information out there because sometimes I am too lazy to go read the updates at the time which causes my posts to be more opinion based than fact.

You guys are right, I can't believe I've been trying to argue against the safety of others on the road.

I just took a huge dump on my OCC reputation too big to not pack it up.

Sorry everyone.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Don't let this small argument affect you. There were some harsh words, but we should all put that behind us. Don't let some small argument make you quit occ. Just because you have a big reputation doesn't mean you can't make mistakes

Good point, and again sorry everyone!!!!

(my biggest apologies to MJCRO, whom I hijacked the thread from entirely and never officially congratulated on his new admittance to the roads of the USA!!)