Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 Multiplayer Gameplay

tkrow21

Only way to settle this is a friendly game of CoD 4. Mash those tactics together. I haven't played it in a few months. Plus I seem to have lost the cd case :P. I will search for it next Wed. Then I'll install it.

Edited by Krazyxazn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would, the problem is, you guys would never play on the server I like, which is 1.0, so no patches. It is called the GamersXtreme Arena, its ultra fast. I did the thing where I have both the oldest patch(Usually for lan parties) and the newest patch(Playing with clan and stuff).

If you really wanna get a game going, add me on xfire - Danzig1337 (The 1337 is only on there because Danzig was not an option)

As a matter of fact, I can play the server you like, I have two installations of cod4 for online play, 1.0 and 1.7. Actually, sounds like a fun server, what is the IP?

Edited by Deathmineral

Now that I have re-read that statement gabriel quoted, I can kind of see the know-it-all ness to it, but in all seriousness I think we can all agree that none of us are right, it's all opinion, we each have our own way playing the game.

Exactly,

Idk sorry guys I just had a craptastic day when I wrote that last thing and having my words thrown back at me got to me a bit.

It's all personal preference I guess, if ya like the P90 more power to ya.

I REALLY want the new one to come out, I like two blow up people in sweet new ways as much as the next guy.

As a matter of fact, I can play the server you like, I have two installations of cod4 for online play, 1.0 and 1.7. Actually, sounds like a fun server, what is the IP?

Adding me on xfire would have been easier but ok...

207.210.239.118:28930

Lol, P90 a bad weapon? How come I turn out to be aroun 100-40 when using it? Hmmm, I guess you do need some skill to use it. And the thing with seeing the enemy first is crap, if you are good you will turn around very quickly(The sensitivity really helps here) and own him. Often the case for me, just turn around own the enemy by aiming a bit, and bam win for me.

Never said that it wasn't possible, but compared to CS:S, seeing the enemy first is pretty damn important. Again, from your posts, it seems like all you're doing is pubbing softcore servers. Hardcore scrims / pugs is where its at.

Hardcore = Camperfest. Which is why I don't like it on cod 4, cod4 was made for fast gameplay. CoD WaW is where I like hardcore, its a slow paced game.

I believe that scrim / pug servers shorten the objective time, so if you do a camperfest, GG.

I believe that scrim / pug servers shorten the objective time, so if you do a camperfest, GG.

I've played in TWL matches, if you win the first 4 rounds, you just camp. That's the strategy. My clan used to be XGS if you wanna look up the record(Changed name to XRM, so I left them, I don't play in weed clans)

I've played in TWL matches, if you win the first 4 rounds, you just camp. That's the strategy. My clan used to be XGS if you wanna look up the record(Changed name to XRM, so I left them, I don't play in weed clans)

Can't argue past this, I don't play CoD:4 in leagues. I reserve that for the CS franchise.

Adding me on xfire would have been easier but ok...

207.210.239.118:28930

Sorry, don't have xfire.

As for hardcore being a camperfest, I think that is more true in games with a lot of people or deathmatch, in objective games like sabotage you don't have to worry about it quite as much. I'm kind of torn between softcore and hardcore myself, I do better on softcore but at the same time I just find hardcore to be a lot more fun.