Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 Multiplayer Gameplay

tkrow21

Lol, P90 a bad weapon? How come I turn out to be aroun 100-40 when using it? Hmmm, I guess you do need some skill to use it. And the thing with seeing the enemy first is crap, if you are good you will turn around very quickly(The sensitivity really helps here) and own him. Often the case for me, just turn around own the enemy by aiming a bit, and bam win for me.

I do not know why you would try to aim on tiny maps when the enemy is like 10 feet in front of you, or you can run around the sides of the map to get close to the enemy, thats just plain silly. Just get some skill running and finding cover and staying out of enemy fire.

The MP5 is even easier to spray with, I use it a lot with steady aim so its really easy. If I do run out of ammo, there comes my knife or maybe pistol. Which is why I fight in close range, if my gun is screwed I will have the option of using a knife or pistol.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, P90 a bad weapon? How come I turn out to be aroun 100-40 when using it? Hmmm, I guess you do need some skill to use it. And the thing with seeing the enemy first is crap, if you are good you will turn around very quickly(The sensitivity really helps here) and own him. Often the case for me, just turn around own the enemy by aiming a bit, and bam win for me.

I do not know why you would try to aim on tiny maps when the enemy is like 10 feet in front of you, or you can run around the sides of the map to get close to the enemy, thats just plain silly. Just get some skill running and finding cover and staying out of enemy fire.

The MP5 is even easier to spray with, I use it a lot with steady aim so its really easy. If I do run out of ammo, there comes my knife or maybe pistol. Which is why I fight in close range, if my gun is screwed I will have the option of using a knife or pistol.

I'm sorry, but if you run out of ammo on your mp5, then your pistol at close range... your aim has to be terrible, also you don't need high sensitivity to make a good 180 turn, really though, the enemy shouldn't be able to get behind you like that unless they are using uav jammer or you are playing on the map shipment. I don't remember anyone claiming the p90 was a bad weapon either.

I'm sorry, but if you run out of ammo on your mp5, then your pistol at close range... your aim has to be terrible, also you don't need high sensitivity to make a good 180 turn, really though, the enemy shouldn't be able to get behind you like that unless they are using uav jammer or you are playing on the map shipment. I don't remember anyone claiming the p90 was a bad weapon either.

You said it is suicide to use in softcore. The only time I do run out of ammo is when I have like 4 enemies all around me. Also, it just shows that I use the whole map, not camp on one side. I am sorry that I run around the map and really don't care if there are enemies behind me or not.

I don't usually play "Spray & Pray" games, tactical with lots of rules is my taste. No Walling, Firing with Sights only, no hip-fire; no blind nades, no running, move with sight up if walking ect.

My loadout is:

Primary: MP5, Red Dot

Secondary: M9 Pistol

Grenade: Flashbang

Perk 1: Bandoleer

Perk 2: Sleight of Hand

Perk 3: Deep Impact

With this I am able to reach 1st, 2nd or 3rd place on my choice 3-4 maps and 5-6th on the rest.

I play on the =7Cav= Server @ 68.232.161.163:28960 if anyone want's to play.

I don't usually play "Spray & Pray" games, tactical with lots of rules is my taste. No Walling, Firing with Sights only, no hip-fire; no blind nades, no running, move with sight up if walking ect.

My loadout is:

With this I am able to reach 1st, 2nd or 3rd place on my choice 3-4 maps and 5-6th on the rest.

Sounds fun. I'll reinstall it next week after finals and check out the server. Do they have site?

My loadout is:

What exactly does no walling mean? My assumption at first was that you couldn't shoot through walls but then you said you used deep impact so I got confused.

Then try playing with 3000DPI with highest sensitivity on computer, then come back and tell me it involves no skill. Also, ever use a knife before? Its the favorite weapon of a P90 user, which is much harder than shooting someone with 1 shot in hardcore. P90 takes about 5-6 shots to kill someone if they use juggy in softcore. Hardcore is for noobs, 1 shot kills pretty much all the time. So maybe you should punch yourself in the face for thinking softcore is for noobs.

...sorry oh skillful master of everything... whatever I get it your better than me, and smarter and obviously are amazing at making friends. I am truly sorry I tried to bring in my side of the story oh knowledgeable one! Thank you for bring a ray of sunshine to my day! Seriously, you are so cool, so cool you should have statues made in your honor, I am just going to cancel all my future plans and build that statue to honor your greatness.

In all honesty you ruined my day.

Hope your happy, because I'm not.

...sorry oh skillful master of everything... whatever I get it your better than me, and smarter and obviously are amazing at making friends. I am truly sorry I tried to bring in my side of the story oh knowledgeable one! Thank you for bring a ray of sunshine to my day! Seriously, you are so cool, so cool you should have statues made in your honor, I am just going to cancel all my future plans and build that statue to honor your greatness.

In all honesty you ruined my day.

Hope your happy, because I'm not.

Lol, you really waste your time with such sentences. I never said I am the best, I never said I am smarter than you. I am sorry that you cannot read what I say. I was just disagreeing with what you said and saying that I have expierence with what I do and that it isn't the easiest thing to do in the world.

You all realize that half of this thread doesn't even pertain to the new game, and just references to game tactics and how everyone plays, correct? :lol:

EGAD! *facepalm* I knew there was something odd about where this thread was going. :P

P.S. P90 does suck.

Edit: Now that I have re-read that statement gabriel quoted, I can kind of see the know-it-all ness to it, but in all seriousness I think we can all agree that none of us are right, it's all opinion, we each have our own way playing the game.

Edited by Deathmineral