Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 Multiplayer Gameplay

tkrow21

Lol, it even happens with 24 players.

I mean, I'm not going to lower graphics for fun, but if it can't go higher and it's still really fun, that means it's a good game. If you can't have fun without turning settings on high, I'd reconsider being called a gamer.

Just means I am a gamer who expects games to look good.

Which CoD are you talking about? 4 or 5?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, it even happens with 24 players.

I mean, I'm not going to lower graphics for fun, but if it can't go higher and it's still really fun, that means it's a good game. If you can't have fun without turning settings on high, I'd reconsider being called a gamer.

Couldn't agree more with this statement, and it isn't just 24 or higher, I see spawn killing on any amount, I've seen it and experienced it during games with only 7 or 8 players on each team, problem with the spawn system is that the other team has to fully move into the spawn area but they never do, they just camp it.

I vote for:

• 2 nades per person, no perks will increase the amount.
  • Random linear spawn locations on the map, where the opposing team cannot enter. ( Eliminates spawning near enemies and avoids campers who spawn kill. )
  • More than one weapon attachment on a weapon. At least when it comes to silencers.
  • Removal of Juggernaut and Stopping Power perks, or at least tone them both down.
  • Lengthen the time to build up ranks, but keep weapon unlocks at a regular interval. Meaning you will get all your guns unlocks, before you ever hit the maximum rank.
  • More DLC that is kept up-to-date across all three platforms 360, PC, and PS3.
  • Better map layouts where it doesn't feel like your playing in a race track running in circles chasing enemies instead of head-on fighting.

I vote for:

• 2 nades per person, no perks will increase the amount.
  • Random linear spawn locations on the map, where the opposing team cannot enter. ( Eliminates spawning near enemies and avoids campers who spawn kill. )
  • More than one weapon attachment on a weapon. At least when it comes to silencers.
  • Removal of Juggernaut and Stopping Power perks, or at least tone them both down.
  • Lengthen the time to build up ranks, but keep weapon unlocks at a regular interval. Meaning you will get all your guns unlocks, before you ever hit the maximum rank.
  • More DLC that is kept up-to-date across all three platforms 360, PC, and PS3.
  • Better map layouts where it doesn't feel like your playing in a race track running in circles chasing enemies instead of head-on fighting.

I can agree with all of those except for the juggernaut and stopping power, depending on what game mode you are playing, those can be very useful, I mean have you tried using a P90 in softcore matches without stopping power? Not an easy weapon to use unless you are good at randomly spraying.

I can agree with all of those except for the juggernaut and stopping power, depending on what game mode you are playing, those can be very useful, I mean have you tried using a P90 in softcore matches without stopping power? Not an easy weapon to use unless you are good at randomly spraying.

Which is the whole point of the P90. You use either stopping power, sleight of hand, or double tap and then steady aim. Then just spray and be amazed. Often why I am 100-35 in matches. Just shows you that the game was made for spraying, people who aim in softcore are screwed, hardcore is a different story.

i liek juggernaut and i can deal with stopping power, but the balancing issues is the main tick off for me, i couldn't be touched with an m16 on the ps3 version

Its all about the graphics and they look pretty good to me. I am looking forward to see this go on my new video card.

i think good/great graphix should add to ur gameplay experience, but it shouldn't be the reason u enjoy a game, besides they already have a game out like that and her name is crysis

Which is the whole point of the P90. You use either stopping power, sleight of hand, or double tap and then steady aim. Then just spray and be amazed. Often why I am 100-35 in matches. Just shows you that the game was made for spraying, people who aim in softcore are screwed, hardcore is a different story.

Kind of ironic because spraying is usually the reason I am 70-100 in matches, unlike a lot of other people that play the game, I don't camp, so sprayers, noob tubers, grenade spammers, etc. always get me.

I figure I should mention that I usually play objective games and not deathmatch though, that is my reason for playing like that, I don't see any reason to prevent myself from dying in sabotage.

Edited by Deathmineral

The last time I played, maybe 1-2 months ago. I went like 70 - 9 with a silenced AK. Just running in circles in the map like a dog chasing it's tail.

Spraying is ok in all games, as long as your bullets hit and you kill them.

The last time I played, maybe 1-2 months ago. I went like 70 - 9 with a silenced AK. Just running in circles in the map like a dog chasing it's tail.

Spraying is ok in all games, as long as your bullets hit and you kill them.

I think you mean a different kind of spraying, what I'm talking about is random spraying, no enemy in sight but you know they are around the corner so you just start shooting at nothing coming around the corner hoping to get them, stuff like that, the kind of spraying that you can't bother to aim with because they are behind the wall and all you can do is pray you hit them. I prefer to aim... I find it is a more reliable tactic than prayer.

I think you mean a different kind of spraying, what I'm talking about is random spraying, no enemy in sight but you know they are around the corner so you just start shooting at nothing coming around the corner hoping to get them, stuff like that, the kind of spraying that you can't bother to aim with because they are behind the wall and all you can do is pray you hit them. I prefer to aim... I find it is a more reliable tactic than prayer.

Thats not really spraying. Only noobs do that. Spraying is usually when you see an enemy in front of you and you start shooting at him from the hip. Also, you can't camp in a game with about 20 ppl that lasts 20 mins and get that many kills. I run across the whole map.

Also, in softcore its pretty easy to run away from a camper and not die. Its called jump or have high sensitivity and run away. And the server I play in, aiming is crap, because the admins have made the game especially fast(Faster than normal). Hardcore/slower games get way to boring for me, I like fast games, so spraying makes sense, because I am usually fighting with the enemy about 5ish feet in front of me.

Thats not really spraying. Only noobs do that. Spraying is usually when you see an enemy in front of you and you start shooting at him from the hip. Also, you can't camp in a game with about 20 ppl that lasts 20 mins and get that many kills. I run across the whole map.

Also, in softcore its pretty easy to run away from a camper and not die. Its called jump or have high sensitivity and run away. And the server I play in, aiming is crap, because the admins have made the game especially fast(Faster than normal). Hardcore/slower games get way to boring for me, I like fast games, so spraying makes sense, because I am usually fighting with the enemy about 5ish feet in front of me.

I didn't mean to accuse you or anyone here of camping, sorry if it came across that way, but I do know for a fact that a lot of people get good scores only because they sit in a room with a sniper rifle and spawn camp because there is no killcam. I always do good in softcore though and I always aim, but I don't play on any special servers like that either. Your definition of spraying is one I can't say I've heard of, most people just call that shooting, what I'm talking about when I say spraying is randomly aiming and hoping you kill someone, thus it is called spray and pray, and it is pretty much impossible to find a hardcore game without spray and pray, it only takes 1 or 2 bullets to kill you opponent, and that is with two walls in between.