To the Veterans of OCC....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ut3 was a waste of my money and my fav ut2k4 invasion server went offline about a month ago :( but i bet i could still show hardnrg who was boss hehe :ph34r:

haha probably... I'd have to play from my Opteron 170 / HD4850 rig now though lol

I don't really like UT3, but it was cheap enough, so meh...

UT2k4 is still the most fun online game I've ever played

Sooo, how's Hello Kitty World Online going eh bishy wishy :lol:

haha probably... I'd have to play from my Opteron 170 / HD4850 rig now though lol

I don't really like UT3, but it was cheap enough, so meh...

Yeah only bought 2 months back for $12 and I don't hardly play it anyway.

Edited by Compxpert

Personally I come and go. I still check up fairly often, but rarely post - got a million things going on right now that take precedence over my computer time :)

Exact reason for me as well. Moreover; My daughter is growing up. Christ, she's 7 going on 15! omgo.gif You all probably had forgotten but I have Sole custody of her. I am also really involved in my gaming clan I started back in 2006. So.... with being Mother, father, provider, cook, janitor, referree, bouncer, teacher and a laundromat (or launderette for those that live in the UK) while keepng myself sane and have my hobby (computers) intact is quite difficult at times. helpsos.gif

but I'm still used to having quick PC's and its a habit that is hard to break :lol:.

:withstupid: LOL!!! Exactly! It is an addictive drug huh...lol.

:withstupid: LOL!!! Exactly! It is an addictive drug huh...lol.

Yea but I feel kind of dirty for only doing web browsing and emailing on a 4.2ghz wolfdale and 4870X2 :lol:.

Yea but I feel kind of dirty for only doing web browsing and emailing on a 4.2ghz wolfdale and 4870X2 :lol:.

:lol: LMAO :lol: I recall I felt the same way when I was the lead news poster/Moderator here. Posting news and sending members to their room because they were throwing sand in the sand box was keeping me from gaming gun2bh9.gif. Though this isn't the reason why I left Bosco. I'm sure you know that ;)