overclocking gtx 295 in quad sli

jtravapd

Do you buy a Ferrari to drive 55 MPH?Yes! Do you buy it to go 150 MPH? Yes ! He has the money , its his money, he spent it on something he enjoys. Why debate whether it is smart or not. You seem to want to tell him he is not smart for spending his money on something he wants to spend it on as though you are his conscience. He could be running them on a 22 120HZ monitor or an old 17 inch CRT trying to slap down some serious 3D01 numbers. it really does not matter. Its getting old people being told they are making a big mistake for buying top end hardware because they want to or can. This is Overclockerclub not the penny pincher! Today i bought a complete water cooling kit for my wifes GTX 260 SLI Core I7 rig so she can play runescsape and surf the web on her 24inch monitor. I could have got her a 9800 GTX.......

or a 4670 but ya I have thought it over and without big spenders the technology wouldn't have the funds to keep evolving so keep trucking. :thumbs-up: I'll keep my budget speak for those who seek the best deals. (though I still think Ferraris are dumb lol)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya but this isn't LET'S BLOW MONEY CLUB either

I'm surprised you are posting that, your build seems very well built for the $$ minus the xfx 4870

I care about my money.. Some people just want the best equipment regardless of cost. I think thats a bit silly but whatever,,, maybe he is a millionaire... or maybe he is gonna sell his dog for the money,,, what difference does it make to us. He didn't ask about getting the best bang for his buck. We need people that want to spend a lot of money,, they keep the economy going.

The guy simply wants to OC two bad A$$ cards ,,, whats the big deal..

I could find people that think any of us are silly to oc any card,,,, "oh it was made that way leave it alone" "if it was meant to be overclocked they would have done it in the factory..."

Someone even told me that the 4870 is way too much card .... its all just relative to what you want out of it

Edited by feetfats

Lol, I think this thread has been hijacked by economic pirate cats!

28l9uoj.jpg

but I do agree that the rich should never be discouraged from spending their money, it helps all of us out. Its when people sit on it that it hurts the "little guy."

28l9uoj.jpg

but I do agree that the rich should never be discouraged from spending their money, it helps all of us out. Its when people sit on it that it hurts the "little guy."

LOL,,, Now I know what happened to the markets...

Thats why I dont trust any cats,,, sure there are good ones.. but for every good cat there are at least 2 "economic pirate cats"

Where did you get that man,,, you are truly crazier then i am,,,, oh and yah,, this thread has gotten carried away,, the poor guy asked for some tech info and he got some darn PIRATE CATS HAAAAA

28l9uoj.jpg

Thats why I dont trust any cats,,, sure there are good ones.. but for every good cat there are at least 2 "economic pirate cats"

Where did you get that man,,, you are truly crazier then i am,,,, oh and yah,, this thread has gotten carried away,, the poor guy asked for some tech info and he got some darn PIRATE CATS HAAAAA

may the fact that you posted twice lead me to believe you are the two economic pirate cats :D

may the fact that you posted twice lead me to believe you are the two economic pirate cats :D

so is this thread now about economic pirate cats running in an sli configuration?