Not using contraceptives

czGLoRy

I was wondering what the odds are of impregnating a girl not using a condom (or birth control pill), either pulling out of finishing inside. Kind of an odd question, but I searched on google for a while and couldn't find accurate answers.

Thanks!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering what the odds are of impregnating a girl not using a condom (or birth control pill), either pulling out of finishing inside. Kind of an odd question, but I searched on google for a while and couldn't find accurate answers.

Thanks!

i admit to having made that search before, despite knowing that there is nothing that can be done. i sincerely hope you're just doing it for future reference!

the actual answer depends upon a lot of factors, most importantly what part of the menstrual cycle the girl was at at the time. here is a basic explaination.

A woman's monthly cycle is measured from the first day of her menstrual period until the first day of her next period. On average, a woman's cycle normally is between 28-32 days, but some women may have much shorter cycles or much longer ones. Ovulation can be calculated by starting with the day the last menstrual period (LMP) starts or by calculating 12-16 days from the next expected period. Most women ovulate anywhere between Day 11 - Day 21 of their cycle, counting from the first day of the LMP. This is what many refer to as the "fertile time" of a woman's cycle, because sexual intercourse during this time increases the chance of pregnancy.

oh yeah, almost forgot - WEAR A RUBBER!! pregnancy is not the only thing to worry about!

Edited by psycho_terror

it's not really a question of "IF" she gets pregnant it's "WHEN"....

or worse you get a nasty little STI...

:withstupid:

When you can get condoms and birth control pills practically for free, you're just stupid not to use contraceptives.

:withstupid:

The withdraw method does not work as there is leakage of said impregnating fluid throughout the ....act! Think about what it costs in time and money to raise a child. Its a staggering amount of money. Are you financially secure enough to take care of a child? Are you sure you want an STD. Right now there is so much going on with HIV, Herpes, Syphilis and so many more its not worth a dip in a polluted tank. As Kash said "Don't be a fool wrap your tool! "

Pregnancy is the worst std ever. Use a rubber they make all sorts of different ones colored, ribbed, flavored, and even glow in the dark. :smack:

Edited by slick2500