My open apoligy to the forum and members

jaz

I want to say I'm sorry for what i said here yesterday. After posting what i did, i had what some call a "moment of clarity", kind of what alcoholics have before they get sober. Well, i saw what an a$$ i was being. I first got angry at this guys doctor for giving him advice that seemed to amount to something like this..."gee doc, my arm hurts when i do this." And the doc says, "well, maybe you should taper off doing that until you have stopped. Then, i don't know, it seems all sense of reason just left my brain and i started acting like a real jerk. I acted out of character. That is not who I am. I have had a rough winter this year. I am just getting over a killer flu that almost did me in, literally. I was having violent convulsions, was in actual pain, not just body aches that accompany the flu, and it took 3 weeks to get over. They call it strand B and i read it killed over 30,000 people this year, mostly older or sickly people that have helth problems to start.

I have some other health issues i won't go into that were acting up also. On top of that, my car got sick also and now i can barely afford to fix it. Things will be kinda difficult until i can get back on my feet again. In the meantime i took it out on the original poster who was just asking for help, and the good members of this forum, and i acted in the worst way. i sincerely apoligise to you sir, and i hope you find what you're looking for. To everybody else on the forum that was invlolved, you are right, i was very wrong, and i apoligise to everyone. I don't post much in the forums i am a member of because maybe I'm just getting tired of forums in general. I have been very active in a few for a few years, and am in good standing with them. but it's just getting kinda same old, same old for me.

I'm not saying everybody likes me, nor do i like everybody but i get along with just about everybody, I am a nice guy in general and very easy going. I take things a little too seriously sometimes, so my friends tell me, but that is no excuse for the way I acted yesterday. Again, what was said by me here yesterday is like a different person than who i really am. I guess I just let everthing get to me and i acted out like a spoiled little brat. Very immature of me. If you don't accept my apoligy, i can't say as i blame you. i'm sorry.

That thread was closed before I had a chance to read it, so I didn't really read thru the responses. I'll take your word for it though and accept your apology though. heh. Seriously though...I can't speak for others, but I never hold any grudges or take things personally in here, and I strongly advise others to do the same.

It takes a lot of guts to admit you are wrong after a heated argument, so I have a lot of respect for you.

Also, I've had serious flu once where I was partially hallucinating and blacking out, one night I was afraid to go to sleep because I seriously thought I wouldn't wake up. I felt worse than I did when I've broken/fractured my collar bones and arms, so I can totally understand how it affects your mood and temperament.

p.s. IT'S PURE ETHANOL!!! RAAAAHH! :lol:

Seriously though...I can't speak for others, but I never hold any grudges or take things personally in here, and I strongly advise others to do the same.

I don't have enough :withstupid:'s to attach to this post to do it justice.

This stuff happens. It happens to me A LOT. Misunderstandings happen and without body language, voice tones, etc it's easy to take something the wrong way. Personally, I walk away from it and by the next day I couldn't care less what happened. It happens to the best of us and there's no sense in holding grudges over silly internet stuff.

jaz, don't worry about. It's just a forum, and as ClayMeow said, we shouldn't hold grudges or take things personally. And as Verran said, without body language and voice tones, misinterpretations happen. We've all been there and done that.

You have some real guts to come and apologize like this. It takes a true man to come back the next day and apologize like that.

I understand you're having hard times, seems like everyone is now. Just take life as it comes and do your best. Sounds like you're going through an especially rough time right now.

And I should apologize as well. I was one of the main people that was instigating the argument and one of the main reasons you're here apologizing today. I too was really harsh and a dick yesterday, and for that I apologize. At first I thought you were crazy saying ethanol was 100% alcohol, but I wasn't thinking straight. In fact, you were right as ethanol and alcohol are the same thing and liquor is simply diluted alcohol. That whole argument happened from a bunch of misunderstandings and stressed out people having bad days.

. happens! The past is the past, each day is a new chance.

I'm sure no one here hates you (they better not). Again, don't worry about yesterday, just move on and start fresh.

I am not letting you off that easy man...Suck it up and move on....

Just kidding...Jaz apology excepted...I know you're having a tough time and we all have them....and i'll still be busting your chops when you're better...lol ;)

see you on MSN BUDDY...:)

hay man dont beat your self up....im a retierd alcohol and drug counsler...and been a friend of bill wilson for over 20 years...(thats stange code for the ones that dont understand).....im shur he will get help.....peace

you sir have some brass homies. i salute you on your ability to apologize publicly. i myself ascted like an asshat not too long ago. :) it happens. best you can do is is move on and let it be. its the internet its not like its serious business or anything. OR IS IT MUHHAHAHAH O_o

Misunderstandings happen and without body language, voice tones, etc it's easy to take something the wrong way. Personally, I walk away from it and by the next day I couldn't care less what happened. It happens to the best of us and there's no sense in holding grudges over silly internet stuff.
AGREED

Misunderstandings happen enough person to person WITH the ability to physically portray what you mean, it bound to happen 100x more often on the internet...

It takes a real man to own up to his own shortcomings. For this I applaud you.

Apology accepted. :thumbs-up:

AGREED