Which Video Card for under $150

disbjon

Hi just want your opinions on which video card I should buy for under $150 I am currently using a EVGA 256-P2-N554-AX GeForce 7600GT 256MB.

Need to upgrade my card cause its getting old I use it for World of Warcraft WoTLK and for movies... I am getting laid off and can only afford to spend $150 since my new found time will be WOW and collecting unemployment.. thanks

Hi just want your opinions on which video card I should buy for under $150 I am currently using a EVGA 256-P2-N554-AX GeForce 7600GT 256MB.

Need to upgrade my card cause its getting old I use it for World of Warcraft WoTLK and for movies... I am getting laid off and can only afford to spend $150 since my new found time will be WOW and collecting unemployment.. thanks

If you're unemployed should you not be saving your money and spending your new found time looking for a new job? ;)

Cheers

Paul

If you're unemployed should you not be saving your money and spending your new found time looking for a new job? ;)

Cheers

Paul

Why when for the first time in my life I get to collect unemployment? Staying home playing games, fishing and still collecting a check ;)

Lol :P I've paid my due's and my share of taxes! 11 years at the same company 30% workforce reduction across the board. GG

ya but there's a difference between unemployment and retirement :P. Though I guess getting laid off should mean the money is rightfully yours for a little longer but don't rely on it for too long. Keep at trying for another job.

9600gt is an excellent video card too, if you like nvidia and want a really good card on a budget.

but why not max his budget ;), otherwise he'd say "Which video card under $80?" haha

4850 FTW, or even 4830

oh yeah what's your screen resolution?

Edited by IVIYTH0S

ya but there's a difference between unemployment and retirement :P. Though I guess getting laid off should mean the money is rightfully yours for a little longer but don't rely on it for too long. Keep at trying for another job.

but why not max his budget ;), otherwise he'd say "Which video card under $80?" haha

4850 FTW, or even 4830

oh yeah what's your screen resolution?

Running @ 1680 X 1050 resolution. No jobs left where I live not in my industry with the president and whole senate bad mouthing business jets :angry2: "It takes one bad apple to riun a bunch." Damn the big 3 automakers for ruining the business jet image